MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

embarasin moments

embarasin moments (2) - Forums [Biker Match] embarasin moments (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

embarasin moments

divorce!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 08/08/2007 13:25  

Tangoman60; what else is a Harley good for apart from dropping ?

Update Reply
Ducst4 @ 15/08/2007 00:35  

They aren't called the Milwaukee vibrator for nothing

Update Reply
witchypoo63 @ 15/08/2007 05:04  

Just bigger batteries

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/08/2007 05:38  

Ha, ive had me embarrassing moments - mostly cos Florrie decided that she doesnt like me riding her - she gets tired easily. Four separate occassions. So what else could I do, but stand around looking like the helpless female and lo and behold there's always a fella around to pick Florrie up. hee hee But I do recall an embarrassing moment for my instructor! Oh what joy - even the most experienced can embarrass themselves Cross roads - traffic lights - me first, instructor behind (of course!). Opposite bloke on push bike. OK so he gets ready to set off when lights change, stands up on pedal and ooooops, MISSES. Painfullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll I set off laughing me head off, and in my ear piece I hear a cry of S***8te! Looked in mirrors to see instructor had stalled the bike. Grin, grin grin grin Cos I was laughing so much he could see me head moving around - ' stop bloddy laughing'. Oh er!

Update Reply
bbitch @ 15/08/2007 15:51  

Not bike related how's this? Walking into someones house thinking it was your dad's... that happened to me walked in thru the front door smelt a fry up thought to meself its all been done up, new carpet, hes having a cooked brekkie? he never told me... then looked into the living room to see a very strange couple glaring at me i just stared them out until the man of the house piped up "i think you've got the wrong house luv" the penny dropped and i legged it with out looking back!!! Oh the shame...... they dont call me scatty for nothin'! And attempting to break into a replica of mates car all identical but i didnt notice different number plate.... til the car owner materialised foaming at the mouth.... whoops!

Update Reply
scattygal35 @ 15/08/2007 16:43  

I'd just like to say that i used the term 'breaking in ' loosely i meant to say 'tried to open car' although i did wonder why the key wouldnt fit in the lock....... smile smile

Update Reply
scattygal35 @ 15/08/2007 16:47  

Ahh it warms my heart to see that you all have had some great embarressing moments - I've done the disc lock one not only once but twice in a week, you'd think I'd have learn't the first time round. The security guards at work had to pick the bike up for me on both occasions..! Thankgod it was dark at the time and the red hue I turned wasn't noticed.

Update Reply
middlv @ 15/08/2007 17:11  

Learnt to ride on a Virago 125. Spent the first two months picking it up at every set of traffic lights I ever stopped at. Just couldn't get it into my head that I HAD to put my foot down

Update Reply
Wench @ 16/08/2007 06:13  

MollyF, the best bit is nobody knows who you are cos of the lid! Mmm. actually, take that back. Remember major embarrassing moment. On a lesson. In town. At lunchtime Coming out of 1 way street, going down hill, road sloped away on left. Came to halt ok. It was the setting off bit that did it. Went to set off. Forgot to accelerate, let the clutch out, started to roll down the hill but not going anywhere fast. Forgot to put me foot down and down I went. Only trouble was, hi viz jacket with bike school name on it. Durgh! Think my bright red face stopped the traffic. Hee hee And my bliddy instructor stood there laughing. OK OK OK

Update Reply
bbitch @ 16/08/2007 06:51  

after a very soggy rallie on the isle of wight, just got all of my kit strapped onto me bike. went to start it and forgot that i had left it in gear because of the rain and mud. would have been ok if i was sat on the thing, but i wasn't. ever tried holding a wet slippery bike in a mud bath with 1 hand when its wanting to go somewhere else? picking mud out of mirrors and switch gear for ages. still plenty of club members there to witness it and laugh

Update Reply
deadman @ 16/08/2007 16:41  

After a nice long run we went back to a mates house for a BBQ. I popped inside to use the facilities. On the way back out to the garden I walked straight into the patio doors which they'd shut while I was upstairs to keep the wasps out. Sat on the floor with a bloodied nose I couldn't do anything but laugh. Just a good job I didn't break the glass

Update Reply
Wench @ 17/08/2007 06:08  

not quite an embarrasin moment but talkin to a bloke who had jus bought a harley same age as mine got talkin about gearboxes an he said his was whinin a bit in 4th gear i said mine did that an one day the gearbox siezed up an shattered!![shutup ducat4 an blueboy!!its an old bike!!]his face dropped an i could see id really spoilt his first ride out on it !!an quietly tiptoed away leaving him lookin at his bike rubbin his chin an scratchin his head an dreadin the journey back home!!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 17/08/2007 07:30  

Morale of the story,dont buy a tractor on two wheels

Update Reply
Oggy @ 17/08/2007 07:33  

love is a tractor!!brought up on a farm matbe thats why i got one!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 17/08/2007 07:49  

No love is a bloody fast bike & a girl that doesnt mind you being a biker

Update Reply
Oggy @ 17/08/2007 07:52  

my bike is fast enough,enough torque for little ole me,sit back enjoy the view feel the throb[niiccee!] wave at the wasps an hornets goin by what busy little bees they are dartin here dartin there, wheres the fly spray!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 17/08/2007 08:21  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email