MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Hello all... Biker Match... What a find!!

Hello all... Biker Match... What a find!! - Forums [Biker Match] Hello all... Biker Match... What a find!! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Hello all... Biker Match... What a find!!

Hi all... found BM just by chance, what a cracking idea!!
Been riding on and off since I was 14 an covered a lot of miles...
Really looking forward to meeting new people and friends... The big question now is whether it's a good time to leave Sussex for the weekend and go for a first KISS...

All the best to you all

Andy

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/08/2012 11:39  

The big question now is whether it's a good time to leave Sussex for the weekend and go for a first KISS...

Yes! Do it! go for it! Be there! there's no where else to go!!!!!!!! There's nowhere else you should want to go!!!!! See ya there!

But be very quick - tis tickets only, so pm boss mom now - cos after wednesday, you've had it!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/08/2012 11:42  

Haha... I'm packing as we speak, I just bought a new exhaust from fleabay which needs to be picked up in Didcot on the way back, just need to get some glue to tidy up some loose ends!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/08/2012 11:54  

Attaboy!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/08/2012 11:55  

Nice one Door will see you there, you cant miss me, just look for the hat lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/08/2012 12:07  

Be very very carefull. They are all mad here. There are a few of us normal people left but we are slowly getting picked off. Just be ve....ooops gotta go

Update Reply
xj @ 28/08/2012 12:07  

Welcome to BM Doordonot,great name , have fun and take a good look around the site, fab folks to meet and chat to. Hope you managed to get your ticket for KISS .? Hope you have.....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/08/2012 12:08  

Welcome to the site Dior-donut...You'll find you've linked with a great pack of intelligentia..so I'm told.. Friendly enough bunch of peeps, plenty to keep you occupied on the events calender, jump in and enjoy. See you at the K.I.S.S Rally.

Update Reply
old red @ 28/08/2012 14:33  

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...c_id=10673 SE run to K.I.S.S some leaving Brighton area, not too far from Arundel, get hold of Dave VM donut and arrange to ride up with them. Already you owe me one!!.

Update Reply
old red @ 28/08/2012 14:41  

Normal people - where???????

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/08/2012 16:00  

PB there behind you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/08/2012 16:08  

Aaiiieeeeeeee......noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Quick....call for reinforcements!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/08/2012 16:16  

Hahaha... Thanks all, totally ticketed now I believe..

Hats and mad people, aaah It's like coming home....

I started here as Do or do not (there is no try), by my own eyes I became Door Donot (donut), but now thanks to old red I'm rather liking Dior-donut ...lol!! A name with class and a little 'je ne sais quoi'...!! That's evolution in action, is it too late to change my site name I wonder....

I'm loving the site and it's layout too, it's like going to the big city, so many folks to see (my little village holds 400 people on a very busy day!).

Sadly I can't make the Pease Pottage meet cos I've got an appointment in Horsham at 2.00, so I'm thinking to take the bike loaded and go straight from there cross country... Not so much fun, less of a burger opportunity, but hey ho, better late than not at all!!
Unless there are others leaving later... Hmm there's a thread in there somewhere!!

Thanks all for the fantastic welcome, can't wait to meet you all at KISS

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/08/2012 18:49  

Ya still owe me a... Bloody suffeners trying to skip bar duty again!

Update Reply
old red @ 28/08/2012 19:39  

That's just the way we're built red...

I owe you for the name at least....!!

By the way, is that a half eaten toasted sarnie you're waving in your smiley hand...??

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/08/2012 19:57  

Whose letting NORMAL people on BM????????????????

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/08/2012 21:05  

Did I miss something loner....???Thought I heard someone tiptoeing behind me earlier, sounded like they had three feet at least....No wonder they were walking funny...!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/08/2012 21:46  

Some peeps still like to think they're normal even after joining BM, don't you xj! , you've bought yourself a tent now xj---NORMAL!? Not anymore fella, lifes downhill from now on...More fun though.. Toastie? donut my old fella, jeez you're even offering to buy my brekkie now, nice folk these suffeners.

Update Reply
old red @ 28/08/2012 23:03  

Welcome,, hope you enjoy the site you will make some good friends off here and enjoy events, i know i have.

Update Reply
Sweeny Todd @ 28/08/2012 23:11  

There's a couple of slices of toast in the post for you red, scrambled egg's in the other envelope....

It's bubble wrapped so should be ok.

Breakfast sorted!! Sorry you'll have to supply your own knife and fork, I only have spoons...!! Enjoy...

Thanks Sweeny, It's looking good, sorry I only had enough toast for one...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/08/2012 08:32  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email