MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Breast cancer charity day

Breast cancer charity day - Forums [Biker Match] Breast cancer charity day - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Breast cancer charity day

yes its me again lol in novermeber this year i am doin wot i do best and raising money for breast cancer and the ward that looked after me during my chemo if anyone could donate me a raffle prize or if u know any companys that are willing to donate i would be truely gratefull. I have already spoken to the ward and they are goin to let me know what/how much we can raise so they can buy new equipment i owe my life to them if u can help in any way pls inbox me many many thanks RC XXXXXX

Update Reply
RC @ 08/08/2012 13:18  

Dont have anythink to donate but I will do what I can to help

Update Reply
JP @ 08/08/2012 13:26  

thank you sweetheart xx

Update Reply
RC @ 08/08/2012 13:31  

Count me in Darlin....xxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/08/2012 16:34  

Bless ya Jen thanks me darlin xxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 08/08/2012 17:57  

And bless you too Amanda for doing this when you have gone through all you have... What A great lass you are darlin !! .xxxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/08/2012 18:31  

I'll do what I can You know where I am

Update Reply
Emzed @ 08/08/2012 18:39  

thank you emzed xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 08/08/2012 21:31  

bump

Update Reply
RC @ 13/08/2012 23:38  

Bumping this up for Amanda.... Over 600 folks already going to this !! More details to follow.......Big thanks from Amanda...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/09/2012 13:54  

I've got loadssa unmade/boxed plastic model ships n aircraft if you would like some as raffle prizes?(Kept me going after wife died and don't think I'm gonna have so much spare time now)They range from cheap n cheerful to big uns.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/09/2012 14:25  

Awww thank you Loner, that is extremely kind of you, i will pass it on to Amanda...she will be so very grateful...x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/09/2012 18:17  

i am thank you loner xxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 10/09/2012 23:55  

Hi I am not sure what I could donate but more than happy to buy something that I could, does it need to be bike related or bottles of wine/spirits etc? Worthwhile cause, experienced a loss.

Update Reply
Sweeny Todd @ 11/09/2012 00:28  

Amanda will be grateful for anything Sweeny...thank you so much on Amanda's behalf, im certain you will get a huge thank you from the lady herself... x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/09/2012 08:50  

I have a range of brand new Slimming World Cookery Books I could donate.. ranging from £4.95 to £15 ~ Sooooooooooo could either be sold cheaply or raffled... Let me know how I can get them to you... {{{hugs}}}

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 11/09/2012 14:00  

Oh thats brilliant Anne... thank you so very much, i will pass the info onto Amanda and im certain she will be in touch with you when she can..... Hugs..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/09/2012 16:03  

I can definitely find something to donate but would also like to help wherever i can, I local to you bopth so if you need anything doing then just let me know x x

Update Reply
OMNF @ 11/09/2012 19:48  

Thank you OMNF...thats so very kind of you... all help is very much appreciated love...will be in touch with you very soon when i have extra details...Bless you...x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/09/2012 20:09  

thank you all so much for you kind generostiy im so very greatfull, im sorry i dont get on here much im so busy tryin to sort raffle prizes out and emailing different companies for donations, or im at the bloomin hospital i start my 5 weeks of radiothearpy on the 1st oct n finish that on the 5th nov hmmmmmmmmmmmm cant wait lol gingerjen is acting on mybehalf on bm for me mwahhhhhhhhhhh jen i loves ya n thank you to u to sweetie ill be intouch when i can pls let gingerjen know if u can help and she will pass it all onto me, i will get round to putting it the events on here so bare with me loads of love to u all n ride safe xxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 12/09/2012 15:42  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email