MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle News

..another one

..another one - Forums [Biker Match] ..another one - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle News /

..another one

A motorcyclist has died in a crash involving a van in north Derbyshire.

Derbyshire Police said the 24-year-old was killed when his bike collided with the Vauxhall Vivaro on the A632 Moor Lane in Upper Langwith at about 17:50 BST on Tuesday.

The man has not yet been named but police said he was from Worksop in Nottinghamshire.

Anyone who witnessed the crash or the lead-up to it has been asked to contact police.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/07/2012 14:07  

Ohhhhh no, bless him.............Condolances to the poor guy's family and friends.... ..x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/07/2012 15:20  

Terrible news!!

Massive condolences to his family and those who knew him.

xxx

Update Reply
Annie C @ 13/08/2012 17:08  

A BIKER who crashed into a wall in the Black Country died despite the efforts of medics to save his life last night. The rider, who has not been named, was found on a grass verge on the junction of Wollaston Road and Bridgnorth Road, Stourbridge, just before 10.10pm.An ambulance, rapid response vehicle and a medical emergency response incident team were sent to the scene and carried out resuscitation but were unable to save the stricken motorcyclist.A spokesman for West Midlands Ambulance Service said: "Crews found a motorbike that had been in collision with a wall."The motorcyclist, a man, was found lying on a grass verge. Crews immediately assessed the man and full resuscitation attempts were carried out at the scene."Unfortunately despite best efforts by crews nothing could be done to save the man who was confirmed deceased at the scene."

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 13/08/2012 20:53  

Never good news I always imagine the poor family/girlfriend/partner waiting at home for them to arrive as well - horrible.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/08/2012 23:17  

Young Lee Vernon died too racing last Friday, he was only 24 .

True he died doing what he loved, but obviously his family and friends (some who I know) are devastated.

Massive, massive condolences to all concerned.

http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/Tributes-Meir-bike...story.html

Update Reply
Annie C @ 14/08/2012 09:56  

It certainly makes you think back to the close shaves you've walked away from and how lucky you were to do so. In my 20's I regularly used to stuff my bike on a bend due to over-enthusiasm. I bounced a lot better then.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/10/2012 00:10  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email