MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

G'day

G'day - Forums [Biker Match] G'day - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

G'day

Tony from Malvern here. Recently returned to biking. Passed Mod 1 today and have my Mod 2 test in Birmingham next Wednesday.
Have just bought a BMW F650GS (single) and can't wait to get it out on the road.
Would love to hear from any other Malvern based bikers who might fancy a ride out sometime. Have to confess to being an adventure bike type of guy rather than a speed head.
Already thinking of the BMW R1200GS for my next bike.
Fancy doing a long ride down to Spain next spring.

Update Reply
MalvernBeamer @ 24/07/2012 20:10  

Hi there!

Well done with the Mod 1 and good luck with the Mod 2

Hope you enjoy the site

Update Reply
lisaj @ 25/07/2012 23:54  

Hi M/B welcome to the site hope you can make the rally in sept just up the road from you in bromsgrove. if you keep an eye on the events and threads you may find some others looking at European trips next year

Update Reply
JP @ 26/07/2012 09:30  

Hi Tony and a huge welcome to BM Well done on Mod 1 and best of luck with Mod 2 There is no shortage of events around the UK You'll find most of them on the events calendar But keep an eye on the forums for new threads about proposed meets & ride outs I hope your membership turns out as rewarding as mine has

Update Reply
Emzed @ 26/07/2012 18:33  

Hello good evening and welcome :) Take a mooch about and then jump in with your boots on. If you have questions then Prod a Mod, list of site staff is at the bottom of the page BJ x

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 26/07/2012 23:49  

Thanks for the welcome messages. Passed my Mod 2 today and have already put 80 miles on my bike tonight.

Update Reply
MalvernBeamer @ 01/08/2012 19:30  

Well done Tony Miles with smiles now mate

Update Reply
Emzed @ 01/08/2012 19:36  

Well done and congratulations Tony on passing your mod 2. hope you will enjoy the BM site, i have only been a member for 3 months and have found it great, been to few events and last week rode the lakeland passes with 18 others. I have met some great people who i am now proud to call my friends, without doubt the best thing i have done in ages.

Update Reply
Sweeny Todd @ 01/08/2012 21:16  

eyup Tony & welcome to Bm & major congrats on passing your test ....word of warning - don't eat the crayons as Spesh has already licked em!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 02/08/2012 09:43  

hi welcome jump in enjoy

Update Reply
kaycat @ 30/08/2012 12:56  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email