MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

BSB Brands Hatch Meet up?

BSB Brands Hatch Meet up? - Forums [Biker Match] BSB Brands Hatch Meet up? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

BSB Brands Hatch Meet up?

Hi All, I've noticed a few members are going to see the BSB's, are we going to meet up somewhere at the Circuit? Are some going for the weekend, Camping , Hotel, or just on the Day? Be nice to meet up with some of you folks if possible. Tel.

Update Reply
Viking Tel @ 17/07/2012 07:43  

This topic moved from racing forum. Come on folks post a reply in here for Tel, please?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/07/2012 09:54  

Hi tel.

Me and rossoandy21 are planning to be there on Sun, and we have made arrangements to meet up with Andysimmo too.

Update Reply
W.M.F. @ 18/07/2012 10:51  

Hi peps. Me and david are going just for day. Not sure if hes already arranged to meet up. Will check. But im sure we will be doing. see you there. X

Update Reply
fantasia @ 19/07/2012 10:59  

If anyone wants a mobile no so meet up can be arranged please pm

Update Reply
W.M.F. @ 19/07/2012 21:37  

im doing full weekend camping . look out for illuminated flagpole . double dome event tent . and a buzz bar" . come and say hi .. is there a special bm handshake i need to be aware of ?? lol

Update Reply
buzz_sp1 @ 19/07/2012 23:46  

As fantasia said, we will be there for the Sunday. It would be nice to meet up with you guys and gals. Has anyone got a favorite position around the track. I have not been to Brands for many years. I used to like being between the grandstand and padock bend, where there was a good view of the track. Hope to see you all there.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 20/07/2012 04:48  

Hi David, I like paddock Hill and Dingle Dell as my Fave spots, looks like it may be very warm! What is the M25 like past Dartford tunnel with all this Olympics stuff going on? I must admit I don't relish the ride to Brands, can't avoid Motorways very easy! Tel.

Update Reply
Viking Tel @ 20/07/2012 09:22  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email