MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

corbin and sargent seats

corbin and sargent seats - Forums [Biker Match] corbin and sargent seats - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

corbin and sargent seats

can anyone tell me anything about corbin or sargent seats are they comfy are they worth the money any feedback welcome

Update Reply
old gixer boy @ 30/07/2007 15:13  

Know nowt about sargeant, but corbin has been making aftermarket seats for years. I had one on my evo and i thought the quality was great.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 30/07/2007 16:09  

Corbin seats are not supposed to be that comfortable and they are bloody pricey! - if you are in Huddersfield try Tony Archer, he has a workshop right near the Galpharm stadium - he rebuilt my Bandit seat sculpted it and put a gel rider insert in for 100 quid - I lost his number though!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/07/2007 16:54  

Tony archer seats ... 01484 536 832

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 30/07/2007 17:00  

Your quite right russ. They are very firm and and expensive as there imported from the states. Theres also p&p seating in kitts green, Birmingham. again cheep they aint.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 30/07/2007 17:52  

Hi, when i was at the BMF i got a Viper seat for my bike, 1/2 the price of a corbin and very comfortable, they have a website but if you can get to the tail end show see if you can get a deal, theyr usually preety good. I havent had a numb bum yet!. They also do covers that you put on yourself, or take to a trim fitter.

Update Reply
milemuncher @ 31/07/2007 05:09  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email