MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Xmas Party 8 December - Birmingham

Xmas Party 8 December - Birmingham (17) - Forums [Biker Match] Xmas Party 8 December - Birmingham (17) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Xmas Party 8 December - Birmingham

you'll get a few beers out of that good luck

Update Reply
kaw600 @ 09/12/2012 11:57  

Had a great time last night thanks to all the members who came along and made the night great. It was good to see you all again even if I cant remember your names lol.

Update Reply
JP @ 09/12/2012 12:57  

What a fantastic xmas party night it was

Big THANKS to all who made this event a great weekend WELL DONE

Update Reply
PaulXXX @ 09/12/2012 13:25  

thanks 4 a gd night even though didnt know many thanks again

Update Reply
trucker09 @ 09/12/2012 15:09  

Sorry i couldnt make it due to being unwell :(
Glad to hear it was a great night
hopefully will be able to come to an event soon and introduce myself
bye for now xx

Update Reply
rockangel4 @ 09/12/2012 16:40  

Great music with new peeps and peeps i know already , brill evening cheers 'V' and JP, great night (and breakfast)

Update Reply
Timeout @ 09/12/2012 16:58  

great to see parti went well...well done all those who set it up. Thanks Boss mom for the post for spare room too..

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 09/12/2012 17:43  

Big thank you to all who made the effort to come to another Midlands event - you're all honorary hobbits.

Thanks you to Benny for my present which is now nestled under my tree and to everyone for birthday wishes and cake.

Hope you all have a great xmas and new year xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/12/2012 18:30  

Great party with fab folk Spesh and Vs donkey dancing was definately something to rem lol Jaffa will get payback for my kidnapping !!!! Extra special company from Fri to now made it extra fab. Merry Christmas Everyone xxx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 09/12/2012 21:37  

Great night, great music, great to meet up with more BM folk. Thanks to all those involved in organising the event - your hard work is appreciated.

Update Reply
Saltaire @ 09/12/2012 22:17  

BIG thanks to the organizers, v, jp, jb and s you are all stars. great night good people and 3rd prize win helped with paying for my big breaky lovely jubbley xxx

Update Reply
bic chick @ 09/12/2012 22:53  

BIG thanks to the organizers, v, jp, jb and s you are all stars. great night good people and 3rd prize win helped with paying for my big breaky lovely jubbley xxx

Update Reply
bic chick @ 09/12/2012 22:53  

Great night out,many thanks to V,JP,BJ and Scorpio for organising,nice to meet everyone again,c u soon!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/12/2012 23:02  

Still reeling from the after effects of yet another great BM event... and its started off the Christmas season with a bang, shame about the folk who could not make it, you all missed a fab night...Was great to see old friends again and to meet new ones... lets have more evenings like it... and well done all you Brummies for the organising of it... you guys never cease to amaze me, am now looking forward to viewing all the piccies when loaded... hahaha... might even have a few to post up myself... heehee... Cheers to one and all.. and heres to the next one..

Update Reply
Rider10 @ 09/12/2012 23:33  

so p**sed off I wasn't there. I'm a volunteer with a search and rescue team on call 24/7. Forgot to log myself as unavailable and got called out early hours of Saturday morning. Looks like everyone had a good time and sorry I missed it. Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and New Year and look forward to seeing you all when the sun comes out to play.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 10/12/2012 00:10  

Thanks for the photos Andy, Ian and Lisa http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3609

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/12/2012 08:25  

Yet another fun time with good some good mates

Loner, the thanks for this one go to V & JP alone, well done you guys

Update Reply
Scorpio54 @ 10/12/2012 09:26  

Totally agree with what everyone has said, i had a brilliant time , so much fun and laughter from start to finish !! It was a fantastic weekend.....(The "Kidnapping" of BJ was hysterical ).. Great to meet new folks and catch up with everyone.... xx Thank you V and JP for sorting a brilliant party.....xxxx and to Benny for my card and pressie..x (Pics to follow, ha ha ) xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/12/2012 10:15  

Had a fantastic time, great party, brill music, and with meeting new peeps and catching up with not so new peeps what more could I ask for. Well done V and JP on organising, and big thank you for sorting out brekkie.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/12/2012 12:59  

Top Top night
Thanks to v and jp and everyone else who made it so Why am i the only one NOT looking forward to seeing the pictures ?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/12/2012 14:09  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email