MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Where, where, where

Where, where, where - Forums [Biker Match] Where, where, where - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Where, where, where

Well, according to the weatherman, tomorrow (Saturday 23rd) is going to be the only dry one for a while. So I would like suggestions for a rideout from the swindon area. Lasting a couple of hours (outbound) no motorways allowed (hate them with a passion) preferably with a cuppa at the end. Then turn round & head back before the rains return. My preference is for fast & bendy. (roads that is So peoples help me out.......I always like somewhere to aim for when I go for a blast.

Update Reply
lionfish @ 22/06/2012 19:19  

Salsbury Cathedral via Marlborough... stopping in Marlborough for coffee.. just look for rows of bikes and make new friends.. finishing off at the Red Lion in Avesbury for omg carrot cake... Lush.. Lush.. Lush and very jealous!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 22/06/2012 19:33  

Sorry Lush, i can make marl'bro in 10 minutes. Good Jazz/Blues weekend on there next month. Do they allow bikes in the Cathedral then? The road back from Avebury is a good one though.

Update Reply
lionfish @ 22/06/2012 19:52  

You can take your bike right up the the Cathedral Doors lovely.. going through the archway where cars don't is really rather yummy lol ~ But Marlborough.. pointless for you like you say.. that's like me going to Tesco's...

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 22/06/2012 19:57  

Oxford Warwick Stratford then out to Evesham and long loop back home

Update Reply
JP @ 22/06/2012 19:57  

Not so sure about the first half of that JP A420. Evesham & back has some nice roads though......wheres the"T"

Update Reply
lionfish @ 22/06/2012 20:26  

Dom's bike stop in Leominster, via Gloucester and Ledbury? Lovely cup of tea! Not sure what the roads are like, my bike does fast but not bendy!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/06/2012 20:26  

That wouldn't be something to do with a serious lack of ground clearance would it hog Took a soft tail springer to the Swiss Alps a few years back.....bad idea

Update Reply
lionfish @ 22/06/2012 20:32  

Thats the price you pay for living in swindon the A420 lol but the old roads out of oxford the A4100/A3400 are good roads and most garages do tea coffie now

Update Reply
JP @ 22/06/2012 20:39  

Tell me about it JP, i'm a Cheshire boy originally. I do know some nice roads but my usual riding buddy isn't available & if i'm on my lonesome I like a destination to head for rather than just winging it & fancied a change.

Update Reply
lionfish @ 22/06/2012 20:52  

Just get a dart and map

Update Reply
JP @ 22/06/2012 21:09  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email