MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Forgot to introduce myself

Forgot to introduce myself - Forums [Biker Match] Forgot to introduce myself - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Forgot to introduce myself

Hello all on BM,

My name is Steve, I have been a member on here for about six weeks although this is the second time.
I have been riding bikes for well over 30 years and hate it when people refer to as a born again.
Well the last 2 years have been pretty tough for me after a period of illness and then undergoing Major Heart surgery, during this time I have not been able to do much riding.
Now I am on my way back to being able to ride my bike more and just did two weeks in the IOM at the TT. I am now looking to meet up with others in the North West for ride outs.
Also If there are any females on here interested in me, please don't hesitate to make contact.

I wish you all happy safe riding.

Update Reply
boxercup @ 22/06/2012 01:19  

Hi Steve and welcome. Glad you're on the road to recovery. Check out the events pages, something for everyone there.
Happy and safe riding
Tim

Update Reply
TigerTim @ 22/06/2012 08:59  

Welcome to the site Steve, friendly enough bunch on here, quite a few in the Manchester area,(ex Manc myself) should find yourself plenty to keep you occupied, check the events calender, & make sure you get your tickets for the BM K.I.S.S Rally-not to be missed!!!!

Update Reply
old red @ 22/06/2012 11:41  

eyup & welcome to BM Steve. Dive in with ya boots on & you'll have a great time

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 22/06/2012 13:16  

Thank you all, nice to meet you.

Update Reply
boxercup @ 22/06/2012 22:15  

hey boxercup welcome to bm mate and glad to hear your on the mend and in the saddle ,im northwest so drop us a pm mate ,we,ll go for a blast sometime enjoy the site fella ...i am

Update Reply
craig yamr1 @ 23/06/2012 19:47  

hi how did you post your message ,i am new to but cant seem to be able to post a hello message on would be glad of some help sandra?

Update Reply
wantedpillyseat @ 23/06/2012 19:54  

hi pilly go to the forum click on newbies and go to last page scroll down and you will see it says post reply same as ya did here ....easy peasy ...if i can do it ..anyone can. enjoy the site and a warm welcome

Update Reply
craig yamr1 @ 24/06/2012 19:13  

Hi everyone. Been on bm for a while but didnt actually think of coming on here to find more like minded people. Im only just realising how much more the site has to offer other than finding 'Mr right'.lol.. Im up for going to kiss rally. So hopfully will get to no more then. And meet some of you.

Update Reply
fantasia @ 15/07/2012 12:52  

hi fantasia welcome to bm its all good fun bill

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/07/2012 13:09  

Hi boxercup Welcome to BM, It's nice to know you are recovering and it would be great to see you at some of the events. Good luck Hi fantasia Welcome to BM It's always nice to see a new face on the forums. I am sure you will have a good time here. There are lots of events and KISS is the main BM event of the year. Also plenty of good people to meet.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 15/07/2012 16:46  

Hiya and welcome back to the madhouse :) If you have any questions just Prod a Mod, staff list link at the bottom of the page BJ x

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 15/07/2012 21:17  

hi welcome jump in enjoy

Update Reply
kaycat @ 30/08/2012 12:53  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email