MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Charity Ride - 30th June - West Mids to Wales

Charity Ride - 30th June - West Mids to Wales - Forums [Biker Match] Charity Ride - 30th June - West Mids to Wales - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Charity Ride - 30th June - West Mids to Wales

Hello all, New on here but love the site. Listen up, I work for DHL and we are having our first charity run from our yard at dhl archers yard faraday avenue hamshall coleshill west mids to the poderosa cafe, horse shoe pass, wales on sat june 30th. All welcome ,usual format turn up from 07:00 onwards till around 09:30 -10:00 then we roll out. sandwich bar on site site at the yard and all welcome. £5:00 per bike for very good charity.get the word out for me and turn up and lets hopefully have good weather. need anymore info inbox me. thanks all popeye

Update Reply
popeyeuk0 @ 21/06/2012 14:28  

Popeye, that's the name my son gave to his snake. LOL I sent you a PM re: this event. BTW it would help if you named the charity, for the calendar I mean.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 21/06/2012 15:59  

This event is on the calendar, thanks to Popeye http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3533

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/06/2012 10:57  

Thank you sandi appreciate it. hopefully the weather will be ok and we get a good turnout

Update Reply
popeyeuk0 @ 23/06/2012 14:29  

Must be a few folk who fancy a ride out to ponderosa :) go on you know you wanna :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 25/06/2012 14:34  

very disapointedl:(

Update Reply
popeyeuk0 @ 26/06/2012 12:17  

If someone came up to you in the street with an unmarked collection box would you donate ? sorry if this sounds harsh but no details

Update Reply
JP @ 26/06/2012 12:37  

Sorry got to agree with JP, if we dont know the name of the charity nor the charity number you're raising money for, no one is going to chip in matey!!! And, its a bad weekend you picked as pick up a pilly is on sunday, sowwie

Update Reply
wenders @ 26/06/2012 12:45  

Don't be too disheartened bud. It's reasonably short notice plus there was a ride out to wales last weekend (although I personally went in the opposite direction to participate in the mag euro day of action). Sooo a bit of a clash there. It happens.
As for giving the full charity details.... yes it would help. however, the fact that your start point etc is combined with your works charity event is good enough for me. I can't offer to come down and ride with you. Its armed forces day on the 30th so as an RBLR member I'll be busy with that. However if I can find a window I'll get up the ponder to say hello.
Total respect for what your trying to do, I think it's a fantastic idea

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/06/2012 13:30  

Thanks for your comments. charitys are make a wish and help for heroes fully registiterd and backed by dhl and help for heroes foundation.registered number is on my works email so will put it on here later. this will be the first of many so no drama but all the details are on the events calender?

Update Reply
popeyeuk0 @ 26/06/2012 13:37  

also note this is the first one I have been involved in so lesson learnt

Update Reply
popeyeuk0 @ 26/06/2012 13:39  

Popeye , good on you for sorting it out, everytime you organise something you learn for next time lol

Sorry i cant make it myself, BM raised £1000 for Make A Wish last year, brilliant charity

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 26/06/2012 13:56  

Thanks jackie i will try and make sunday

Update Reply
popeyeuk0 @ 26/06/2012 14:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email