MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Milo's

Milo's - Forums [Biker Match] Milo's - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Milo's

Hi, just thoughts about the place when replying to the Scotch Piper thread. Just wondered if anyone else remebers Milo's....think it was called Millo's Plum really. It's entrance was at the base of what is now the Radio City Tower (nee St Johns Beacon/Tower Resturant) in the basement of St John Shopping Precinct. There was always lots of live music on there and on a saturrday night many bikes/chops/trikes would line the pavement upto its entrance into the precinct. A great night out but sadly gone now

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/07/2007 12:18  

I do Arf, had some great nights there. Have a pic somewhere of me on my Honda 250 Superdream outside Milos. While getting nostalgic, does anyone remember The Angel in Birkenhead

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 26/07/2007 13:49  

Come on then lc lets have a look at the pic ... PLEASE !!!!!!!!

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 26/07/2007 20:51  

Yeah, get it scanned in... I was never really one for Milo's, really just an old rocker at the Swan

Update Reply
Wills @ 26/07/2007 21:13  

250 superdream. ahhhhh....got one in out at the back being slowly broight back to life

Update Reply
Wills @ 26/07/2007 21:14  

Hey loved that bike at the time. It was black and red and had Honda Superdream" written on it lol, and it had a big butty box on the back. But i could never use it cos i lost the key ages ago. Me and my mate Jane from the wirral went all over the Yorkshire Dales on it.

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 27/07/2007 07:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email