MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Hi everybody!

Hi everybody! - Forums [Biker Match] Hi everybody! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Hi everybody!

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the site, only just paid for a month to try it out. I'm 25 from brands hatch in kent and have three bikes, a heavily modified RGV250 and a pair of GSXR1000 (Race & Road).

I've kind of been out of road riding for a while and thought I'ld pop on here to see who I can meet.

Cheers,
Alan

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/06/2012 21:48  

Hi Alan, welcome to BM, there's loads of chances to meet up with people on here, check out the events pages. Pop into chat sometime, that's good for a laugh usually. Enjoy yourself here

Update Reply
TigerTim @ 11/06/2012 22:03  

Hi Alan.. Welcome to BM ... Lots happening in events so have a nosey around . But put your name down for the K.I.S.S. rally.. dont miss it. Lots of great friends to be made so get your eyes peeled lol.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/06/2012 22:45  

Hi Alan Welcome to BM. It looks like it has already been said above. So get stuck in and have a good time. David

Update Reply
davidneale @ 12/06/2012 07:01  

Hi and welcome to BM Take a stroll around and then jut jump in with your boots on, then we can annoy you in person :)

Any question, then just Prod a Mod, list of staff is at the bottom of the page.

Oh and its law that a newbie has to buy the ice cream wahoooooooo

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/06/2012 09:32  

hellooo & welcome to BM - it's all been said above, dive in with ya boots on & you'll have a great time. there's loads of stuff going on, meet ups & rides out etc. There's usually a meet up at the Gamecock in West Kingsdown- Rossoandy21 has arranged them previously, so if you're interested give him a PM . OOo & if you're at the BSB them I'm always down there (I have family in West Kingsdown ) PS - don't eat the crayons as Spesh has licked em all!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 12/06/2012 09:41  

hi welcome jump in enjoy

Update Reply
kaycat @ 30/08/2012 12:50  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email