MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

VJMCC Show & Autojumble Sunday 29th July 2007

VJMCC Show & Autojumble Sunday 29th July 2007 - Forums [Biker Match] VJMCC Show & Autojumble Sunday 29th July 2007 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

VJMCC Show & Autojumble Sunday 29th July 2007

VJMCC (Vintage Japanese MC Club) Show & Autojumble Lotherton Hall Lotherton Lane ABERFORD Leeds LS25 3EB one mile East of A1 on the B1217 (few miles from Squires Cafe at Sherburn) Admission £3 http://www.leeds.gov.uk/lothertonhall Is anyone else going to this?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/07/2007 04:25  

Yup, meeting a few others there too!! Hopefully the weather wont be too bad!

Update Reply
Muddi @ 24/07/2007 20:45  

Muddi it's forecast more of the R stuff, for Sunday, so we probably won't be going, I don't want to get me shiny wellies muddy lol Bl**dy weather!! IF (huge IF) it aint R-ing we'll try and find ya, or you could try and hide.. I mean find us

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/07/2007 06:07  

We're thinking of going to Squires first, if anyone wants to meet up there, then if weather IS good pop along to show from there

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/07/2007 06:09  

Muddi, just seen your post on YB forum, is the £5 entry fee correct cos Lotherton site says £3? If it's a fiver we may go the GYB (Great Yorkshire Bike) Show as it's only a tenner and there's loads more on offer, plus motorcross. I M/X lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/07/2007 07:01  

oohh duno - sure i saw on another site it was a fiver - I would go by the lotherton site and say its only £3..... If its only showers then will still be going up. but if its more than that i dont fancy arriving soakin wet and then having to walk round like a drown rat and then ride home again!

A few others I know are going to Squires first, but not sure what time. I wont make my mind up till the Sunday morning me thinks!!

Update Reply
Muddi @ 25/07/2007 07:14  

Just read the lotherton website - think the £3 is into the hall itself on a normal day. So would imagine that it is a fiver into the bike show. well its only £2 more - its a bloomin tenner into cullingworth show - the great yorkshire bike show, but thats just round the corner from me, so not as far to go!!

Still will await the weather and decide on the days where im gonna go!

Update Reply
Muddi @ 25/07/2007 07:17  

Ok cheers Muddi, I will go by the £5 one, it's just that last time I went (last year or year before, not sure) it was £3

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/07/2007 08:26  

Me and Mike are off to Lotherton, I think Muddi has had to cancel but if anyone else, from B M, is there don't just stand there gawping, come over and say 'Hi'

Update Reply
Sandi @ 29/07/2007 05:45  

I went off to the GYB on Saturday. Lovely trip over, weather perfect, and the Purple Helmets and the singing/dancing robot were amazing. Having said all that I think a tenner to get in was a bit on the high side. Trouble is that a tenner seems to be the going rate for a show of this size - the North West Motorcycle Extravaganza at Haydock in September is a similar size event and costs the same. Not a total rip-off, but they've obviously gone for as much as they reckon they can possibly get away with. http://www.bikeshowseurope.com/Haydock%20Park%2007.htm Compare these with the two big classic shows at Stafford in April and October which are four, maybe five times the size, with tickets £8 in advance or £9 on the gate. Value for money, there's no contest.

Update Reply
Wills @ 29/07/2007 13:20  

Wills I agree, re: entrance fees, especially as the scran aint cheap at these shows. VJMCC was busier this year tho so a better atmosphere. I've got a bit of a dilemma now tho, had a look at some bikes for sale, I sat on a Suzi DR and me little legs WEREN'T too little, so now I'm torn between getting an Intruder or the DR. Not a lot of difference eh? lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 29/07/2007 20:30  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email