MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Isle Of Man TT

Isle Of Man TT  (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Isle Of Man TT  (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Isle Of Man TT

http://www.itv.com/sport/isleofmantt/ for tv schedule

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 29/05/2012 23:22  

was having a pm with Shelleygirl and would anyone like to meet up at around 5pm on Sunday the 3rd at the Queens Pub on Douglas Front Queen's Promenade Douglas IM2 4NL. (Going uptowards Summer Hill) Any suggestions would be appreciated if this isnt any good. Need to sort something before Friday

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 29/05/2012 23:30  

If I know what day it is by then, I'll see you there (..possibly.. lol)

Update Reply
justjerry @ 30/05/2012 08:56  

i ll be there

Update Reply
shelleygirl @ 30/05/2012 19:51  

See ya sunday Shelley

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 30/05/2012 22:47  

Have a great time everyone Ride safe too x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/05/2012 11:18  

Well 4 of us have been at the queens , douglas for a while . If we don't see any more of you. Hope your enjoying the TT !

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 03/06/2012 17:29  

Soz did nt make it as got soaked when we came off ferry today hope to see you around the island

Update Reply
shelleygirl @ 03/06/2012 21:48  

Racing cancelled to day . Manage to get an earlier ferry so coming home . Sad but weather is a nightmare. :(

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 08/06/2012 12:25  

I came home on Monday. i was there for practice week. You should get over there as a Marshall. You get a great view of the track, free goody bag which includes your programme and the following year you can get a 10% discount on your crossing. oh and you get a beer token for a free drink at bushies. That place is worth going for the experience alone. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> This was my first TT and loved it. I never got to do the whole course because some idiots kept crashing on the mountain stage but did get to do a full lap at about 2am on day in the Land Rover ambulance. That was fun.<o:p></o:p> Must admit the RAC and AA can take a tip or two on how to strap a bike down. RAC / AA twenty hundred straps. Steam racket, one bit of rope and a rag on your seat. <o:p></o:p> The best result for me was the crossing to the IOM. I wore my ambulance hi-vis as i could not be bothered to pack it and then wear my day-to-day one. as a result i cot a free upgrade to the exec lounge. Boo Yaa :)<o:p></o:p> The downside of the week was that one of my fork seals started to leak. Thankfully this was on Friday night I noticed it. Sat and Sunday i was in an ambulance so only had to nurse my bike the two miles to the ferry then the 4 miles to home on the other side.<o:p></o:p>

Update Reply
Phil @ 08/06/2012 18:46  

Ditto!
My first time - went over as a marshal. Brilliant! Loved it! Rode the southern 100. Got back very late Tuesday night. Didn't see or hear a thing about the jubilee.
Anyone thinking about it - go for it! I am that taken, Im going back for the ManxGP. Great crowd over there - had various invites!!!
GP
x

Update Reply
LovingLife @ 08/06/2012 20:22  

Just got home had a great time for my 1st time now gotta dry out

Update Reply
shelleygirl @ 08/06/2012 21:04  

Sounds great but shame about the weather, next year will be my first time so fingers already crossed for a heat wave next June!

Update Reply
Gibson @ 08/06/2012 21:07  

Just got home had a great time
shame about the senior it was going to be a good race

Update Reply
cyc @ 10/06/2012 19:42  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email