MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Hmmfffff!!!!

Hmmfffff!!!! - Forums [Biker Match] Hmmfffff!!!! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Hmmfffff!!!!

It gives me no end of great pleasure to allow u all to take the mickey....

My 22 year old rather gorgeous daughter did the old mrs bucket trick 'just the once' and is now making me feel a tad old....

Oh yes i'm going to be a grandma ffs

Thankfully she says i can keep my bike, keep playing on swings and can teach said peanut how to misbehave....the only thing she says i cant do is get my ass stuck in the wobbly ickle car things :-( booooooo

Update Reply
mizzi @ 21/05/2012 13:45  

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Baby News.. no mickey taking.. just.. Congratulations!!! I think that is really rather Lush!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 21/05/2012 14:00  

Oh yes i'm going to be a grandma ffs LOL Mizzi if it wasn't for that sentence I wouldn't have had a clue what you were on about. Congratulations to your daughter and yourself, all the best

Update Reply
Sandi @ 21/05/2012 14:01  

.....But biker grandma's have even more fun!!!!!!

...so you go girl....

.x.x.x.

hugs and congratulations...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/05/2012 15:19  

grandkids lots of fun TIME TO GET YOUR OWN BACK

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/05/2012 16:30  

Oh yes REVENGE and demonstrating how to grow younger very disgracefully appeals to me Shame i now have to teach her how to cook seeing as tho she might need to...and get a bigger house, get a huge mortgage and no doubt i'll end up doing my share of babysitting seeing as though she's practically brought my 13 year old up... Oh dear! Do u think if i start a 'save the knackered staff nurse' fund anyone will pitch in?? Or maybe a sponsored silence....

Update Reply
mizzi @ 21/05/2012 18:03  

congratulations to you and your daughter - you'll be able to enter glamorous Grannie competitions Mizzi hehehe. Wish you and yours all the best xx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 22/05/2012 17:14  

Thankyou all and i'm looking forward to meeting hovis and leading him or her astray!

Like i need an excuse to play tho pmsl! I may need patches of grass saving for me coz camping with u lot will be far quieter and may need somebody to teach me home brew coz this is going to bloody cost me lol! Looks like it'll be me leaving home at this rate pmsl! Was thinking Canada.... LOL

Update Reply
mizzi @ 22/05/2012 21:22  

Once that little bundle arrives, nothing else in the world will matter !! It will be wonderful . Congrats mizzi

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 22/05/2012 22:14  

Don't forget Mizzi, you'll get your heating allowance and a discount on a stairlift.

xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/05/2012 22:53  

Dont give my em any ideas dave coz she's lazy enough pmsl! I also happen to know you'll be collecting ur heating allowance before me as well...

Yes she remembered how to use the hoover but 'forgot' how to put it away....at least her room is tidy! She also forgot (not that she ever knew how) to get her clothes out of my washer and that i dont actually own a chinese laundry....

Funniest question she's asked me so far is why she's not throwing up! Saddest thing is tho she's worried because her friend had a baby two months early and he died yesterday after fighting for 4 weeks... I've tried to reassure her but its like i said to her-sometimes shit happens to nice folk but my heart goes out to amanda and her family because i cant even begin to imagine how hard that is xx

Update Reply
mizzi @ 23/05/2012 11:50  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email