MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

The Yorkshire Pudding Rally

The Yorkshire Pudding Rally (16) - Forums [Biker Match] The Yorkshire Pudding Rally (16) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

The Yorkshire Pudding Rally

Woo hoo, its yorks pud time, see you all soon. Party on!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 02/08/2013 07:06  

See you guys lunchtime'ish, Ray owes me birthday breakfast tomm wahoooooooo

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/08/2013 08:45  

Just setting off see you all later. Save me a space at the buttie van

Update Reply
JP @ 02/08/2013 09:47  

Due to a late cancellation by a mate I will have one spare ticket for the pudding if anyone needs one. Won't be there until about 8pm though.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/08/2013 11:46  

do we know what time bills getting there with the flaggy thing pleeeeease

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 02/08/2013 12:08  

I have got 2 tickets . would like face value of £20
Each . see ya later :) Bm are behind the marques turn right after the enyrance

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 02/08/2013 12:57  

well that was fun got half hour from home and reached a massive storm, looked to be heading for pudding. Within seconds of entering it I was piss wet through, could see no way round without massive detour and then probably have to re-enter it....

Long story short headed home, and will go for day tomorrow lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/08/2013 20:47  

Been there done that

Whats next

Nice to see the famly again

Update Reply
Emzed @ 04/08/2013 10:57  

i had a fabulous time at the pudding was mega to catch up with everyone again and cant wait for the rock and bike next week see you there peeps luv you guys xxxxx

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 04/08/2013 12:28  

Just got home what a great show. Thanks to every one. Too much beer too much partying time for a long snooze.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/08/2013 12:34  

Woohoo, thoroughly enjoyed the pud. Great to see some really old mates, compliments were accepted and much appreciated, thanks, martin, mike n the liversausage! FaB time with the bm criwd, what a hoot! Thanks to stuie for braving the elements, riding through storms the whole way up to join the mayhem,and for looking after me when feeling unwell, u is a star of the highest calibre!

Gear dried out, packed properly (russ n debz!) n i am ready for next weekend, good to go!

Bring on the rock n bike!!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 04/08/2013 13:06  

loooooove yoooooo rally mum seeee yoooo next week xxxxx

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 04/08/2013 13:56  

Pmsl @zzrbabe ... I got four 'kids' a reprobate, a spesh kid, n two that try the patience of a plaster saint... So after careful consideration n realising that i cant keep affording to get my ever increasing grey hair coloured, i av put you all up for adoption. Failing that i think you are all old enough now to look after yourselves. Sorry but rally mum is sh**ged n wont be on hand to put suncream on, put ointment in eyes, ensure medication is taken etc. Time to be brave little soldiers n go out into the big wide world, live fast n ride free! Lol.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 04/08/2013 14:15  

Yes we all know rally mum is sh**ged we all heared you

Update Reply
JP @ 04/08/2013 14:24  

(Blushing) .... Oooops! Pmsl.

Oooooh god, ooooooh god .....

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 04/08/2013 14:33  

booooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! i fort yooo luvd us

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 04/08/2013 14:39  

Great rally with great folks, thanks to Jax and Mr Ken for loading my cage...had a fabby time.......but im wacked and off in the shower lol...great to catch up with everyone again... Hugs.. x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/08/2013 14:42  

@zzrbabe, the apron strings have gotta to be cut at some stage. You have to be cruel to be kind sometimes... Be a brave gurl n show dem nasty boys how to ride a motorcycle! Lol. And never but never buy a gimp suit (wink!)

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 04/08/2013 14:54  

I too had a good time, caught up with some existing friends and made a few new ones, even the thunder storm didn't seem to put too much of the mockers on things and the atmosphere was brilliant.
Had a real hoot at times and looking forward to more rallies in the future, time and money allowing.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/08/2013 14:59  

Ooops... Apologies to Kev and Phil who also helped to pack for me.....its me age lol.. x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/08/2013 15:59  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email