MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Beaulieu Motor Cycle Ride-In-Day 15th July

Beaulieu Motor Cycle Ride-In-Day 15th July (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Beaulieu Motor Cycle Ride-In-Day 15th July (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Beaulieu Motor Cycle Ride-In-Day 15th July

Only about 10 hours before we leave!

Update Reply
W.M.F. @ 14/07/2012 00:31  

might be 11 hours....

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 14/07/2012 07:52  

What, from MY last post or yours?

Update Reply
W.M.F. @ 14/07/2012 08:08  

I hope my neighbours appreciate the 'harley alarm clock' that's gonna be getting them up tomorrow!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/07/2012 10:55  

12 hours to go and i'll be setting off for the New Forest, it's looking like a mainly dry day for us too. Look out for the BM Union Jack flying on a bike at 12 mid day to meet or, give me a call on the mobile number i PMed to all attanding after 10.30, i should be there by then. Here's a reminder of the points i will be stopping at on the way, meet up if you can. Good evening all Have a few meeting points for anyone riding in from the east (providing the good lord decides to turn the taps off) Will be stopping at the following spots for a few mins if anyone would like to meet and join us for group ride to the New Forest....... 8.20am Large layby on A27 near Shoreham-by-Sea airport (ideal pee stop for the Kent riders ) Meet at west end of layby near car sales garage. 9am BP garage/McDonalds drive thro A27 Arundel junction of A284 Meet in BP garage car park 9.45am (aprox) Rownhams Services M27 for a coffee and set off at 10am Will try and park up in front of services building entrance Anyone interested in meeting up let me know which one of these spots you will be at. I'll PM my mobile to all on the events calender to contact me. Look forward to meeting up with you fellow BMers

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 14/07/2012 19:55  

What a great day this turned out to be, weather was kind to us and had a great ride down there. Thanks to rossoandy, W.M.F & jdhog, was great to meet you all, along with a few non BMers, Sam, Lee, Adam & Derek who came for the ride down. p.s. rossoandy and W.M.F may disagree about the weather as they got a 'little' wet riding down on Saturday, at least you had a dry ride back.

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 15/07/2012 21:50  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email