MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Racing

wsb Hickman kwack

wsb Hickman kwack - Forums [Biker Match] wsb Hickman kwack - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Racing /

wsb Hickman kwack

http://www.bikesportnews.com/news-detail.cfm?newsid=6998

Update Reply
ayjay @ 14/05/2012 18:50  

what??????????? That's a bit harsh aint it??

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 14/05/2012 19:39  

Yes but it's a breach of contract, thay will look at it as a test ride to join another team or pass on team info. but mean that spesh can apply for the seat

Update Reply
JP @ 14/05/2012 19:50  

hmmmmm...I like your thinking JP. I'm sure the World supers team wouldn't mind a novice jacket on their bike......He might even show em how it's done As for passing on team info - I doubt it - Hickman was racing a BSB spec bike...completely different to a SBK spec bike. As BSB have gone back to no electronics (well, very limited electronics)

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 14/05/2012 20:02  

Err now i'm up for it. but i have got my EI600 championship hopes aswell. Not sure if I can adapt to the kwaka in time lol

Update Reply
SPESH @ 14/05/2012 20:39  

JpHarly ........ no contract , none paying ride completely different bike and the boy rode great,
your answer?

Update Reply
ayjay @ 15/05/2012 07:13  

Hi ayjay i see pete has got a ride at knockhill with Buildbase BMW Motorrad, is this a one off or has he got the ride for the rest of the season.

Update Reply
cyc @ 24/06/2012 01:55  

reading the MCN, he's got the ride as Dan Linfoot has injured himself. So may just be a one off.

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 24/06/2012 11:24  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email