MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Bye Bye Peeps

Bye Bye Peeps - Forums [Biker Match] Bye Bye Peeps - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Bye Bye Peeps

The time has come for me to say 'Bye Bye Peeps' . Very nearly 4 yrs since i joined the site , i've met a lot of nice peeps n been to some cracking events . Over the last year i havnt really engaged much with the site , no point paying out for something that i don't benifit from . My subscription runs out Monday 14th (my birthday) , i will also disable my profile from that date . I will check events from time to time , to see what's going on and may just land up at an event or 2 along the way . fastjock

Update Reply
fastjock @ 12/05/2012 09:25  

Sad to see you go. Dugald Why not go out wiv a bang, and come to Squires 2nite?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/05/2012 09:54  

Sorry to see you go Dugald...Good idea go out with a bang..Make sure XK is on the recieving end.... No doubt he'll make some lewd comment about that.... Twas good knowing you sir ..

Update Reply
old red @ 12/05/2012 11:29  

Aww fastjock, you'll be missed, even tho I cannae unnerstan a wid ya say. Here's wishing you a very happy birthday on the 14th

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/05/2012 11:48  

Good luck in everything you do in the future, sorry you're leaving, happy bday for 14th

Update Reply
wenders @ 13/05/2012 15:35  

fastjockSorry to hear you are going. There is nothing to stop you coming back whenever you feel the need. I hope your hip is on the mend and have a brilliant birthday

Update Reply
davidneale @ 13/05/2012 22:38  

That's a shame :< Hope to catch up with you at Squires sometime

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 14/05/2012 23:03  

He's not going anywhere

Update Reply
Matt @ 14/05/2012 23:21  

Dugald you are one of the "oldies" on this site, as am I. Sounds like Matt is looking upon you favourably hun, but anyways I guess you will keep turning up at some do or other o'er the Yorkshire way me lad so will see you, even if I still cant understand a word you say when youve had a wee dram inside of you Happy birthday by the way !

Update Reply
suzyamki @ 15/05/2012 00:02  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email