MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Not enough hours in the day, days in the week

Not enough hours in the day, days in the week - Forums [Biker Match] Not enough hours in the day, days in the week - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Not enough hours in the day, days in the week

Is it just me or are the rest of you the same? I used to have time to do so much, gym regularly, swim, climbing, up in the hills, diving....Just doing fun stuff and enjoying life.......but it seems the older I get the less time I have to do anything... I reckon the clock must be in fast forward ... Anyone else in the same boat?or it just takes longer to organise or sort anything out theses days!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/05/2012 23:49  

damn straight there ain't!live them all flat out if you can,till you get old and lose interest.have a stroke and get away with it ,that puts a sharper focus on things!don't think just do it!!!

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 11/05/2012 07:39  

p.s. so many people not enough me

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 11/05/2012 07:40  

p.s. so many people not enough me

with you on that one jinx. leisure diminishes as responsibilities increase

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 11/05/2012 09:07  

I agree Johnnytb, there is never enough hours in the day for me to do anything else apart from sleep and work, even on days off Im running around trying to sort everything I couldn't get sorted on workdays, I think my work hours are too long and Im not getting enough 'me' time.
I used to do martial arts and swimming all the time and Im lucky if I do either of those once in a blue moon now!

But you know what? I think it is all about MAKING the time for yourself now. I think its vital to find the time again to do those things you enjoyed once but put aside for more financial and less aesthetically pleasing tasks.
It is sad when you just get stuck in the doldrums worrying about money, bills, life, kids etc you forget to prioritise yourself don't you?

Your question has inspired me actually to think about making more time to do again the things that are good for my soul and body...I don't have to forget the worrying things I will just put them aside for a wee while

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/05/2012 11:43  

lulu we all only get one shot at this joke called life,maximse the good bits if you can! xx

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 12/05/2012 09:13  

Oh I already do Jinx trust me

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/05/2012 10:10  

...but it seems the older I get the less time I have to do anything... I reckon the clock must be in fast forward ... Anyone else in the same boat? A very definite YES in answer to that Johnny. I think it's age related for sure.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/05/2012 11:55  

I think the older you get the more you realize that we don't live forever so the list of things to fit in grows more and more each day, how many times as i child were you bored because you had nothing to do, i think my summer holidays as a child were at least half filled with boredom, so that's at least four weeks, if only i had four weeks of nothing to do at the moment!

Update Reply
Gibson @ 12/05/2012 22:22  

oh yeh,yes indeedy.press fast forward in 3 2 1 Go1

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 13/05/2012 02:12  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email