MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

R n b important announcement

R n b important announcement (2) - Forums [Biker Match] R n b important announcement (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

R n b important announcement

I'll take me wellies then shall I?

Update Reply
Di @ 24/07/2007 16:41  

As you can all appreciate the Organisers have been up against it with things the way they have been... so they are out there now as we speak, trying to re-organise the site in order to enable the RBCS to carry on... but as I am sure you appreciate, it is a massive undertaking, and not all questions can be answered until the site is complete on Thursday so we would appreciate it if you could bear with us.

Everything is being done to accomidate people and keep the site reasonable, but obviously the main prob is car parking. If anyone can find alternative transport that would be greatly appreciated & there will be bus's to the site from Ripley (run by Doyles) to help with the people who can come by public transport, & bikes are as written in the announcement above. If anyone is local we would appreciate if you could maybe leave your car behind as that would help alleviate the prob a bit.

When the site has been set up we will be able to give you more information such as distance to camping etc, but if we could ask you to PLEASE bear with us in the meantime we would be very appreciative

Any official updates or changes we receive will be posted here as soon as we get them...

Update Reply
RC @ 24/07/2007 17:18  

ther is an update on the rock n blues website, please read and digest. mr Shaggy

Update Reply
Mr Shaggy @ 25/07/2007 06:06  

http://www.rockandblues.uk.com

Update Reply
RC @ 25/07/2007 06:15  

DAM BRITISH WEATHER

Update Reply
RC @ 26/07/2007 06:01  

Guys, sorry to say but Im finding it really hard to get my dog sat for the w/e at the moment. All the local (and not so local) kennels are chocka and my f+family that normally take him are unavailable. Nevertheless, I really wanna get there and I will soldier on to see what I can do prior to 5pm tomorrow night. Wish me luck! Arf

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/07/2007 12:37  

Arf, got every thing crossed "good luck mate" <o:p></o:p> hope to see you there <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Update Reply
dragon @ 26/07/2007 13:04  

i hope to get there lol

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 26/07/2007 18:44  

BB you got to get there

Update Reply
dragon @ 26/07/2007 19:10  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email