MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Anyone got a separation agreement copy

Anyone got a separation agreement copy - Forums [Biker Match] Anyone got a separation agreement copy - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Anyone got a separation agreement copy

I'm looking for a copy of a separation agreement, Trying to get things finalised, but it's an uphill struggle espacially when not in the country, everything I've looked at online seems to cost quite a bit, So just on the off chance ? !!! Thanks

Update Reply
Mickey moo @ 26/04/2012 21:49  

if you ring a county court in this country they will more than likely post one to you... or failing that, get someone to pop in and pick one up, they are free if i remember correctly, either way, good luck

Update Reply
nondomesticgoddess @ 26/04/2012 22:14  

Thanks for that. I'll see if I can get one

Update Reply
Mickey moo @ 27/04/2012 10:34  

I got one in a 'Lawpack' from WH Smiths a fair few years ago. I'll pop in and have a look next time i go into town. Will pm you if I find anything and bring it over next week. http://www.lawpack.co.uk/separation-and-divorce/diy-div...uct704.asp They are a bit pricey, but got good reviews and MUCH cheaper than solicitors!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/04/2012 11:18  

I was bout to say you can pick them up from good stationary shops now, smiths or the one that used ot be partners. good luck

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 28/04/2012 15:15  

Topic locked on request of Mickey. Mod Team

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 29/04/2012 16:19  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email