MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

Honda Blackbird Downpipes Help!

Honda Blackbird Downpipes Help! - Forums [Biker Match] Honda Blackbird Downpipes Help! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

Honda Blackbird Downpipes Help!

Anyone know of any decent prices/suppliers for early carb model Blackbird downpipes. I've heard bad things about Delkavic (not sure of the spelling) and Motad and do the injection model downpipes fit the earlier carb models? Cheers Roo

Update Reply
Rooster roo @ 16/04/2012 18:23  

The fuel injection downpipes do also fit the carb ones if thats any help

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 16/04/2012 18:38  

I have the Motad fitted to mine, they were on when i bought the bike so cannot comment how they are to fit. they have now been on th ebike to years ans look ok

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/04/2012 20:42  

I fitted the Delkevic down pipes to my blackbird and the quality was ok but the instructions where ST! but they do the job ok.

Col

Update Reply
big_col @ 17/04/2012 22:53  

I would see if you could get a set made up bespoke from stainless. If you have the old set to use as a template then there are quite a few small businesses dotted around the country that can knock up a set Usually a hell of a lot cheaper than getting the original part - even second hand original parts.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/04/2012 00:57  

Cheers guys n gals for the replies think i've found a place in Newark that does them at reasonable price tah

Update Reply
Rooster roo @ 18/04/2012 19:52  

I agree with exup, Zorstec in Shipley will make a bespoke exhaust system for the same price as of the shelf and better quality too! Put my money where my mouth is and got one of their systems on my VFR sounds nice too

Update Reply
IanT1966 @ 18/04/2012 19:58  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email