MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

New to site, just saying hello.

New to site, just saying hello. - Forums [Biker Match] New to site, just saying hello. - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

New to site, just saying hello.

Hello all

I'm based in North Birmingham been biking all my adult life, mostly ride commuting around the country these days for work all year round, not a fair weather weekend warrior, but haven't socially ridden for a while.

Thought its about time i get out and meet some new people.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/04/2012 17:25  

Hello and Welcome to BM fazaudioIt's a great site with some lovely folk Take a look around. The forums and chat room are a good way to meet some new friends and the Events Calendar has loads to do!! If you need any help, ask a mod (you will find them in the staff link)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/04/2012 19:09  

hi faz just pm you hope to meet you latter with intro's to a good crowd

Update Reply
bic chick @ 10/04/2012 15:09  

Hi fazaudioWelcome to BM. Take a look at events, you will find lots going on and there are plenty of good people to meet. Good luck

Update Reply
davidneale @ 10/04/2012 17:44  

Welcome faz, watch out for the crazy lady above David.... (only kiddin ) Have fun and don't be afraid to ask, there's always someone around to help

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 10/04/2012 17:45  

Not sure I need to make my usual comment about straight-jackets in your case. You seemed fairly nutty enough in chat last night.

Update Reply
Riggy66 @ 10/04/2012 18:21  

Hello

Update Reply
nondomesticgoddess @ 11/04/2012 14:07  

hi welcome jump in enjoy

Update Reply
kaycat @ 11/04/2012 20:33  

Hi Faz - welcome to BM

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/04/2012 22:28  

take no notice of that blackberry i am quite sane har ha har why are you calling me a lady Bb what are you after lol

Update Reply
bic chick @ 12/04/2012 00:43  

eyup Faz & welcome to BM. Dive in with ya boots on there's always something going on PS...don't eat the crayons - Spesh has licked em all!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 13/04/2012 08:38  

Hello fazaudio, how are you doing? welcome to Biker Match. There is a varied social side to the site as well so I hope you enjoy the it and am sure you will meet lots of lovely people. Don't be shy get involved and I hope that we bump into each other at an event, meet or rally. Ride safe & take care

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 13/04/2012 21:07  

Hi bro welcome to BM everyone on here is great and reckon you will enjoy it take care

Update Reply
Paladin @ 15/04/2012 11:28  

Hi and welcome aboard the BM cruise :)

Have a look around and then jump in with both feet, try not to munch on the crayons cos we are running low.

Any questions or problems just Prod A Mod, list of site staff is at the bottom of the page.

Enjoy

BJ x

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 18/04/2012 09:18  

Welcome M8 to BM. Your in a good part of the country with lots goin on, check out the events like everyone else has said. See you out & about.

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 02/05/2012 11:34  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email