MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

New biker cafe in Liverpool

New biker cafe in Liverpool - Forums [Biker Match] New biker cafe in Liverpool - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

New biker cafe in Liverpool

This is a blatant plug for a new venture started up by a friend, which could fill a need in central Liverpool. I'll wander down in the next few days and see if they're up to hosting a BM meet if there's any interest in a Liverpool get-together.

In her own words:

Pitstop Cafe 104 St Anne Street, Liverpool, L3 3EB. Run by a biker and Triker/ex scooterist. Secure CCTV compound with undercover parking for 100 plus bikes, TV lounge, games room with pool tables and trivia machines and great food with meal deal offers, eg, bacon butty and a cuppa from £1.99. We also stock Auto Glym products at knock down prices (much cheaper than Halfords) What more could bikers and scooterists ask for? We're right next to the tunnel, so handy before, during or after your run out.

Update Reply
Wills @ 05/04/2012 20:55  

Sounds great Wills, look forward to meeting there. If you could post the opening hours might be one for the occasional evening meet

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 06/04/2012 09:30  

It'S a 24-hour operation. I think it's also aimed at taxi drivers, and there's also a big cop shop a quarter of a mile away, divisional HQ with hungry bobbies in the wee small hours!
Nicky, one half of the couple running it, is a qualified bike mechanic and her husband Tony is an ex-prison officer.

Update Reply
Wills @ 06/04/2012 10:16  

Sounds good Wills

Update Reply
Karey @ 06/04/2012 10:24  

Might be an idea to get down there on a Saturay, some bargains to be had at Gratey Market.
I'll pop in when I'm next down there, its a stonesthrow from my brothers flat.

Update Reply
Laffo @ 06/04/2012 14:26  

this sounds great :)

Update Reply
earthwind @ 30/04/2012 21:08  

It's great that more biker-friendly venues are being opened.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 03/05/2012 11:20  

its real close to mine so might pop down later if i can or maybe tomorrow just waiting on a bed delivery

Update Reply
earthwind @ 03/05/2012 11:59  

was a very nice breakfast all day as had it for my dinner but very reasonable as well so a good place as a pit stop :) great to know about it wills :)

i think it might be a weekly event

good to see you wills and have a catch up

Update Reply
earthwind @ 04/05/2012 16:49  

Yep, we've checked it out. Very clean, and freshly-cooked presentable food at competitive prices, eg full English all-day breakfast £3.75, tea 60p.
Maybe a little small, 25 people would crowd it out indoors, but outside tables in good weather.

Update Reply
Wills @ 04/05/2012 19:50  

and they do car washes (bike wash?) while you have your breakfast :)

Update Reply
earthwind @ 09/05/2012 12:18  

sounds good i will defo havta give this one a look as its so close to me

Update Reply
Stroggyman @ 24/05/2012 22:36  

Is there parking for cars???

If a weekly meet up count me in (as long as cars allowed)!!!

Jan XXXXXXXXXXXX

Update Reply
FibroWarrior @ 10/06/2012 14:11  

Anyone meeting ther at the weekend, 1 july?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/06/2012 20:18  

Whoa!! I've heard it's suddenly closed, so nobody plan anything until it's been double checked, please. Shame, the bacon butties were excellent.

Update Reply
Wills @ 25/06/2012 21:44  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email