MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Events confusion Middle Earth testimony

Events confusion  Middle Earth testimony - Forums [Biker Match] Events confusion  Middle Earth testimony - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Events confusion Middle Earth testimony

Ermm just a query really are events that have been organised and posted by members who have now left the site still active i.e BM Kiss Rally etc ? Seems the whole of the guys down in Middle Earth have left just like to thank them all once again for all their effort time etc and for making me welcome at all the great events they've organised in the past that I've attended and have great memories of cheers guys and hope whateve the reasons for leaving can be resolved and see you all again in the future. Cheers Roo

Update Reply
Rooster roo @ 05/04/2012 16:41  

Hey Roo - I've pm'd Matt & asked him to put a reply up

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 05/04/2012 17:04  

Hey Roo, Jackie posted this is another thread which may (or may not) help! I will post in all of the events i was organising details of whether it is cancelled or not, depending on if i can get somebody else to take them over.

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 05/04/2012 17:32  

Worry not! Sid the squid (once removed cousin of Paul) came to me in a dream last night saying that order in BM land would return within two weeks with the Hobits reinstated and everyone living happily ever after!!! (so here goes with prediction No 2 of the week)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/04/2012 17:36  

at I-Ronnie nice one,
thanks Blackberry must've missed that ok if topics deleted if it's already been explained cheers

Update Reply
Rooster roo @ 05/04/2012 17:42  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email