If, I did that Helen wouldn't come along. Anyway, I have caring issues as well, so on this occasion like last year, one night is all I can manage... 😕🫤
Home, unpacked and collapsed after a great weekend and the duck is fine 🏍👍
Thanks to BJ for organising ( and the Chocolates.) Thanks to Steve H for the rideouts especially the trip to Motorbikes 4 All and Skenfrith Castle on Saturday (and Bill for the spirited return ride...sorry Frank) Thanks to everyone else for the camaraderie. If anyone doesn't understand the pictures involving the duck , the sheep or the wedding venue then they should have been there 🤣
Managed to keep ahead of the rain on the way home despite a lengthy maintenance halt for a recalcitrant Fireblade, cheers to Ady for the hospitality and the tour of the tractor museum.
Lessons for the weekend...
1) Fireblades stop better with front brake pads 2) Fireblades run better with electricity and petrol 🤣
Had a hectic but fab weekend, thanks Eric for having to put up with me all the way there and back !! Unsure why, but now I have a sheep in my back garden !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!