MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Merry christmas

Merry christmas (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Merry christmas (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Merry christmas

Meowy Kiss-Mouse all - hope y'all have a good'un!

Hugs and handshakes as applicable.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 22/12/2008 06:38  

and from me too...........................a very merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year.................biker nods, winks and pecks on the cheeks too lmao!!! Have a good un all and for those who haven't put their bikes to "bed" for the winter...........ride safe and keep the shiny side up too!!!! Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/12/2008 10:22  

Coulda done ours too Nutkin!

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 22/12/2008 20:27  

p.s. if you are not going to keep the toenail they removed, would you mind forwarding it to me? I am really struggling for present ideas this year..... Erm..if I didn't keep it how could I forward it? and folk say that I'M blonde I wouldn't mind forwarding my big toe tho, just until the pain goes then I'll have it back

Update Reply
Sandi @ 22/12/2008 21:53  

Kwak...your the salt of the earth...and so so kind....but i'm afraid i for one, am gonna have to turn you down on that one!

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 22/12/2008 22:14  

Aww Gee thanks Eb'

Update Reply
Sandi @ 22/12/2008 22:16  

Yeah, Nutkin... *joins Arf in a stare* Ah, I can see how I confuddled you, Kwak! I meant if you were not wanting to keep it for yourself after they removed it could me (and Arf) have it.... I lost my thumbnail a few years ago when someone slammed a door on my hand and kept it pinned to my noticeboard... (luckily it fully regrew!) If I were you, Kwak, I would wrap EVERYTHING in foot level in 6 inches of foam...

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 22/12/2008 22:20  

Unlike Arf, I am considering your very kind offer Kwak as I still need to buy all but two of my presents... Going Extreme Shopping tomorrow!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 22/12/2008 22:22  

It's all yours geez...i've finally managed to collect enough belly button fluff to split in two....so thats me wrapped n sorted! P.S......listening to S Sick Steve as i write this......soooooo hope you've asked santa for a copy....your gonna cream geez!

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 22/12/2008 22:28  

PML @ button fluff Mmm Seasick Steve, now there's a guy I wouldn't mind land sailing with

Update Reply
Sandi @ 22/12/2008 22:32  

Think if i lent the other way, you'd have to fight me for him Kwak!pmsl!

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 22/12/2008 22:39  

You two are talking about the ex-hobo, right? (His album is on my list Arf! I am not getting time to listen to music/watch films right now so I have a LOT of catching up to do...) -edit- It is the dude I was thinking of....

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 22/12/2008 22:53  

Yep, def the dude your thinking of....two cd's as it goes geez.....put them on in the car when you finally get a bit of quality listening time..............i DEFY you not to PM me soon after!!

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 22/12/2008 23:15  

I heard his music and knew his bio but hadn't seen a pic of him - will let you and Kwak fight over him!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 22/12/2008 23:20  

That would only be a hypothetical fight geez!...as i say, i don't lean the other way myself!!......would fight for his raw talent though!lol!

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 22/12/2008 23:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email