MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Films/programmes etc that gave you nightmares!

Films/programmes etc that gave you nightmares! (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Films/programmes etc that gave you nightmares! (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Films/programmes etc that gave you nightmares!

You sooooo used to love SRT??!! Flippin eck, your one brave woman!

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 13/10/2008 20:27  

AHHhhh yes the SRT was Class!!!!! (scary) but class!! thinks me I'll have to go surfing Utube & find it

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 13/10/2008 20:30  

Rather you than me!!

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 13/10/2008 21:14  

LOL at DS! Childcatcher rocks!!!!

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 13/10/2008 21:28  

Anyone remember a film called "The Tingler"?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/10/2008 22:04  

Labrynth! When i was really young it gave me nightmares lol

Update Reply
Matt @ 13/10/2008 22:16  

I remember seeing Labyrinth at the cinema and being a 17 year old full blooded male I am afraid all I was interested in was an extremely cute 16 year old Jennifer Connelly!!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 13/10/2008 22:20  

I love Labyrinth, i've got it on video somewhere. Must get the DVD! The Children of the Corn(i think that was what it was called).... now that gave me the heeby jeebies, and another vote for Carrie <shudders>

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 13/10/2008 22:27  

Never heard of 'The Tingler' XKYLBR, will keep an eye out for it now though.

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 13/10/2008 22:32  

ooooh yeh DC...all those blonde haired blue eyed kids... evil little blighters !!!! The Birds.. .that freaked me out too .. i remember the bit where there was one pecking out any eyeball !!!!!!!

Update Reply
Karey @ 13/10/2008 22:38  

Children of the corn.....oh shite....am sooooo not looking forward to hitting the hay tonight after all the memories you lot have sent flooding back!!

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 13/10/2008 22:41  

Oi Arf ..!! YOU started it !! grrrrrrrr heheh

Update Reply
Karey @ 13/10/2008 22:43  

Oh yeah!! Ha ha!! OH NOOOO....NICE ONE KAREY, NOW YOU'VE JUST REMINDED ME IT ALL STARTED WITH 'THE SINGING RINGING TREE'.....Still pisses all over anything else thats been suggested since, well in my book anyway

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 13/10/2008 22:53  

An episode of 'Tales of the Unexpected' where a couple of kids were locked in a room with jars containing human body parts. I remember the kids scratching at the door with their finger nails trying to get out. Very tense! No wonder I bit my nails then lol Also remember watching a film that had a voodoo doll that posessed anyone who touched it, was that part of the film 'Rosemary's Baby' or am I confusing 2 films?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 14/10/2008 03:00  

It was The singing ringing tree definately for me,that dwarf, that bear!!! OMG gives me the shivers even now.Nothing else comes close in that dept.Would it be allowed these days,? and would the kids of today be scared by it i wonder???

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/10/2008 09:33  

What about the film Demon Seed about a super computer that kidnaps it's creators wife in the automated home he created then turns it's self into a machine that inseminates the wife to create a living version of its self! Now that was a for runner to the Skynet of the Terminator films....... all scary sh1t lol

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 14/10/2008 12:14  

oh thanks Arf !! having never heard of this Singing Tree thingy.. i decided to 'google' it...... I may never be the same agen !!! Hull..... Wot?? lol. I 'm gettin worried abart u lot on here... I've never heard of most of these programmes.. mindya.. i was in Germany during some of the 80's and the only English programmes were on BFBS ( British Forces telly ) hmmmm mebbes they dint want us to know there was a big bad scarey world out there !!! lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 14/10/2008 12:41  

It was a scary film Karey lol http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=TTBzwGhH2MY the trailer to it..... it was a film in 1977 (the bloke who was Han Solo in the man from uncle was the voice of the computor) Micheal Vaughn I think........

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 14/10/2008 12:49  

ooooh... cud only wotch wivout sound ( im at work..shhhhhh) but looked freaky !! Why dint sumone just tek the batteries out/unplug it/hit it wiv a mallet? lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 14/10/2008 12:58  

You need to listen too it though lol, the whole point was it was a self thinking super computor so defended it's self!

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 14/10/2008 13:00  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email