MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

A wee poem I wrote :)

A wee poem I wrote :) - Forums [Biker Match] A wee poem I wrote :) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

A wee poem I wrote :)

This is a wee poem I wrote a bit ago, its all about.... well I'll let ya make your own minds up ok hehehehe The Last Corner I see you there, black lightening streak.Fast as life, time to make your heart beat.Leather clad, helmet on.Turn the key to make your blood run. Twist the grip, I hear you roar.Back wheel spinning, front wheel the air does paw.Settle down, lets have some fun.My beautiful beast, its time to run. So smooth, your engine purrs.Down the straights, around the curves.Full tilt, don't want to stop.One last ride, I would never swap. Feel like two, become one.Man And machine, the ultimate symbiotic fun.At peace with life, clear in head.Time to put this soul to bed. One last corner, draws ever near.Empty body, mind and soul of fear.I see the truth, I see the light.Twisting the throttle with all my might. Up the gears, one by one.Heart is racing, as we both pass the ton.I know its right, just what we do.For the first time I know this to be true. The corner, comes oh so quick.One last thought, I smile as I choose which line to pick.The wall, my vision it does fill.This last corner, is my... one... last... thrill!!! :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/01/2011 11:06  

Puts me in mind of Meatloaf

Update Reply
Contradiction @ 09/01/2011 17:28  

never thought of that lol Jim Steinman is an awesome song writter lol :) so i will take that as an amazing compliment and walk away with head held high!!! lmao @ me hehehehehehe

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/01/2011 17:56  

Excellent poem, Rattz , I could feel the adrenalin.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/01/2011 09:03  

Gave me goose bumps, so that says a lot for your written words

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/01/2011 21:05  

Impressive

Update Reply
kooky @ 10/01/2011 23:31  

Maybe get someone to write the music then ??

Update Reply
Big Twin @ 11/01/2011 17:18  

Great poem Rattz.

Would make a good rock ballad i think with Meatloaf or GreenDay might make it a power jam/rock ballad. Either way the video would be ace

Update Reply
coster83 @ 11/01/2011 20:38  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email