MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

True Spirits Socials

True Spirits Socials - Forums [Biker Match] True Spirits Socials - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

True Spirits Socials

Hi All Just to let everyone know, that if you live in the Cobham Surrey Area The "True Spirits" are now holding social nights at the Fairmile Arms.(Nothing fancy just a beer and a chat.)on the following Wednesday's. Wednesday July 15th 8pm Wednesday August 12th 8pm Wednesday September 16th 8pm We are a mixed Club and our preference is for standard and cruiser type bikes. Anyway it would be nice to make some new friends. If you would like to know a bit more about the Club the website url can be found at the bottom. There's a map on the contact page. Go to links/Contact and select the forth button down (Contact) on the sub menu. Ride Safe Jon Vice Chairman http://www.truespirits.org.u....uk

Update Reply
webonnielad @ 04/07/2009 20:36  

webonnielad have you added B M to the links page on truespirits? You can add the URL to BM's links page (via the home page) if you haven't already http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/misc/links.asp

Update Reply
Sandi @ 04/07/2009 21:14  

Good luck Jon

I think it was one of your chaps who lent me his mallet last weekend... trust me to pick the part of the grounds that used to have a building on it... not easy to bash tent pegs into foundations!

Great venue for your meets - hope you get lots of new members.

Did you (or any of your guys) get any pics last weekend? Be great to see some up on the event listing

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 05/07/2009 08:58  

Jon thanks for the info. Please ensure you add the events to our calendar so that people can add themselves to an attendance list and upload photos. Thanks

Update Reply
Matt @ 06/07/2009 08:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email