MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Is that a trunk or are you please to see me?

Is that a trunk or are you please to see me? - Forums [Biker Match] Is that a trunk or are you please to see me? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Is that a trunk or are you please to see me?

A man went into a urologist and told him he was having a problem,as he was unable to sustain an erection.The doctor checked him out then told him that the muscles around thebase of his penis were damaged from a previous viral infection and therewas nothing he could actually do for him. However, he knew of anexperimental treatment that might work, if he was willing to take the risk.The treatment consisted of implanting muscle tissue from an elephants trunk into his 'old fella'.The man thought about it for a while. The thought of having to go throughlife without sex was too much for him to bear. So, with the assurancethat there would be no cruelty to the elephant, the man decided to go for it.A few weeks after the operation, he was given the green light to go andtry out his newly renovated equipment.As a result he planned a romantic evening with his girlfriend and tookher to one of the nicest restaurants in town. In the middle of dinner hefelt a strong stirring in his loins that continued to the point of beingextremely painful...unable to put up with the excruciating pain any longer and to release the pressure he unzipped his fly, his knob sprang out, slid across thetop of the table, grabbed a bread roll and returned to his trousers.His girlfriend was stunned at first, but then with a sly grin on her facesaid, 'That was incredible! can you do that again?'With tears in his eyes he replied, 'I think I can, but I am not sure ifanother bread roll will fit up my arse'

Update Reply
Scary @ 26/11/2008 18:54  

Made me chuckle!

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 26/11/2008 23:00  

Didn't bring tears to your eyes then, Arf?!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 26/11/2008 23:09  

Nah, but did feel me butt cheeks clench involuntarily at the thought!

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 26/11/2008 23:14  

*chortles*

I make you right!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 26/11/2008 23:15  

she's back alright!!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 27/11/2008 00:58  

You mean I bring sophistication and knowledge to the forum TM?

Update Reply
Scary @ 27/11/2008 08:12  

you drag it where it should be!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 27/11/2008 15:16  

you said you wouldn't tell any one about my problem scary

Update Reply
petervalk @ 27/11/2008 23:33  

yay it's santa!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 28/11/2008 00:01  

Sorry Petey, I thought you didn't mind boasting and anyway most people would guess by the way you walk!!

Update Reply
Scary @ 28/11/2008 13:30  

swing hi ................swing low,....................its the kilt that does it lol

Update Reply
petervalk @ 28/11/2008 20:42  

Please don't mention kilts ..... I'm only just getting over MCN in April!!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 28/11/2008 20:49  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email