MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Into The Vally MAG Rally news for next year!

Into The Vally MAG Rally news for next year! - Forums [Biker Match] Into The Vally MAG Rally news for next year! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Into The Vally MAG Rally news for next year!

The owners of Sledmere House have objected to individual fires for next years ITV and now wish the rallie goers to have just one large bonfire instead............ Comments please. I for one will miss the more intamate gatherings around smaller fires.

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 10/11/2008 13:10  

Def a shame, but it could have been worse ie no fires at all.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/11/2008 13:37  

It is a shame hull but a large communal one works ever so well at the pudding rally plus it'll save us marshalls having to pull drunks out of their own fires and cart em to the first aid tent lol

Update Reply
Herne @ 10/11/2008 17:50  

Its been a rule at alot of bike shows for years. Stops people setting fire to their tents. Or someone elses. Rules are rules and its better than no show at all.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/11/2008 17:50  

Maybe because my 1st ever rallie was at the old FYP site and it brings back very happy memories of the great time we had sat around the fire swapping stories, I am a marshall too (well on some of the Mag Rallies), I know it's better to have any fire than non and def better to have a rallie than plod getting upperty too. But will still miss the single fires

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 10/11/2008 23:23  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email