MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Bike Show at the Piece Hall, HALIFAX 15th June 2008

Bike Show at the Piece Hall, HALIFAX 15th June 2008 - Forums [Biker Match] Bike Show at the Piece Hall, HALIFAX 15th June 2008 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Bike Show at the Piece Hall, HALIFAX 15th June 2008

Is anyone else going to this event? What about you Herne, justme, kennywah2k, simmy and yorky1098? If you go and you see me there say 'hello' yea?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 14/06/2008 05:58  

Hi Kwak Yes I'll be going so see ya there

Update Reply
Herne @ 14/06/2008 08:46  

I'll be there about 11am - ish Smile for the camera

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/06/2008 04:03  

Well the weather was great and there were loads there and for Daren's first time it was a huge success....Maybe next year he might organise some live bands.

Update Reply
Herne @ 15/06/2008 14:12  

I agree with you Herne it was an excellent first time, and live bands would have been good, even tho it's usually heavy rock /metal that's on which I don't like, but *Phoenix Radio did a good job with the music. I'm curious to know if this show was for charity as I didn't see any collection buckets, at the entry points, or a charity stand? Two new editions to this show were the Piece Hall's new toilet block (well it was new to me) AND the show's porta loos. Personally I'd have liked more food stalls and more staff serving at the food stalls, the queues were long and very slow. We went outside the show ground to get food. One year the show had a selection of food stalls to suit almost every taste, including Indian cuisine so maybe the organisers will do something similar next year? I think the turn out was bigger than in previous years and if the 2008 show was anything to go by I think they may need larger premises to stage it in future. I was surprised that there wasn't many trade and club stands, maybe there will be more in future too? Something that hadn't changed was the excellent quality of the competition bikes, more bling (chrome) and memories evoked than ever. I would have taken more **photos but my camera battery died. * phoenix 96.7FM also on the net phoenixfm . co uk **see events page for photos http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_photos.asp?event_id=258

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/06/2008 09:45  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email