MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Custom and Classic Show HALIFAX Returns!

Custom and Classic Show HALIFAX Returns! - Forums [Biker Match] Custom and Classic Show HALIFAX Returns! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Custom and Classic Show HALIFAX Returns!

I've just found out that the Halfiax show is back on!! or will be in June. About time too, it was a great family show organised by the F.W.E MCC but this year it's being run by Big D's cafe of Todmorden. It used to take place at the Piece Hall but not sure if it's still going to be there. More info as and when I get it, unless someone else beats me to it more like lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/03/2008 05:53  

One of the guys in charge of the peice hall thing who incidently is a biker says they wont allow it to be in the hall as the council need a huge amount of cash for it and are not prepared to make a loss

Update Reply
Herne @ 18/03/2008 16:10  

That's why the FWE stopped running it, somethin to do with increased insurance costs I think. Well it's obviously going to be in Halifax somewhere or it will have to be renamed, tho come to think of it if Big D's are taking it over I can see them doing it closer to/in Todmorden .

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/03/2008 18:20  

Tis a great shame cos piece hall is the ideal place in my humble opinion...did hear tho Kwak that they may hold it at proudfoot so I don't know hon.

Update Reply
Herne @ 19/03/2008 14:16  

Where and what is 'proudfoot'? Herne

Update Reply
Sandi @ 27/03/2008 21:18  

According to Big D's info board the Halifax show is on at the Piece Hall (same as before) in Halifax on 15th June this year.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 14/04/2008 04:53  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email