MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Anyone know any good builders in Yorkshire area?

Anyone know any good builders in Yorkshire area? - Forums [Biker Match] Anyone know any good builders in Yorkshire area? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Anyone know any good builders in Yorkshire area?

hey, i was just wondering if any of you good folk know of any GOOD builders in the West Yorkshire/Yorkshire area? (or ARE a good builder????) Some coping stones on me roof have collapsed (due to being badly built in the first place!) I've just had the insurance people around to see if I can claim for the damage, however as it's not storm damage & just wear & tear, they wont cover it & have told me it's likely to be in the region of £600 to repair!!!! HELP?????

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 26/10/2007 09:11  

Hi HFG I had some coping stone replaced after the big winds in January - £415 it was an insurance claim and I think builders inflate prices for claims. I used a company called Tudor to Modern, Tudor Works, 1 Crawshaw Street, Dewsbury, WF13 3ER tel 01924 491296, mobile 07976 442 058. They did a good job. I hope this is some good to you.

Update Reply
Steve55 @ 26/10/2007 11:05  

thanks Steve I'll give em a bell & see if they can come give me a quote.

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 26/10/2007 11:15  

HI STELA. if you dont have any joy with them let me know i have 2 friends that are builders.
best wishes kenn.

Update Reply
kenn52 @ 29/10/2007 06:30  

well thanks to peeps who passed numbers onto me. However I found that Bullet69yespls is actually a roofer & not far from me. Anyway - he's been down this week & sorted my roof out & done a fantastic job, so I would highly recommend him if anyone of you need any work doing So thanks to Bullet...who single handedly managed to get a bugger of a scaffolding tower up all on his lonesome! & to providing some good red wine & Company xxx

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 07/11/2007 06:25  

no worries, us men have our uses! kiss kiss to hfg, all work considered and guaranteed.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/11/2007 17:41  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email