MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Gothic / Dracula weekend 27/28 Oct Whitby

Gothic / Dracula weekend 27/28 Oct Whitby - Forums [Biker Match] Gothic / Dracula weekend 27/28 Oct Whitby - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Gothic / Dracula weekend 27/28 Oct Whitby

If black leather floats yr boat, get yrself orf to Whitby this weekend. State your preference for Sat or Sun, if u fancy it. Meet up arrangements to be made accordingly. I int made me mind up which day - will check weather later on.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/10/2012 18:55  

wouldn't mind meeting up with ya for this one - am free either day, so will go with the majority!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/10/2012 20:22  

Would love to have done this weekend. I cant believe i havent ever got round to doing dracula goth weekend in whitby. Too far in one day. Always was even when iived in yorkshire. And no chance of bnb for this weekend it gets booked up solid months befor.must make a point of trying to organise for next year. Have fun folks. In the mean time we are going to madmics house warming /halloween fancy dress ;-) . Guess what he.moved to just round the corner from me. :-P

Update Reply
fantasia @ 23/10/2012 16:19  

Would love to have done this weekend. I cant believe i havent ever got round to doing dracula goth weekend in whitby. Too far in one day. Always was even when iived in yorkshire. And no chance of bnb for this weekend it gets booked up solid months befor.must make a point of trying to organise for next year. Have fun folks. In the mean time we are going to madmics house warming /halloween fancy dress ;-) . Guess what he.moved to just round the corner from me. :-P

Update Reply
fantasia @ 23/10/2012 16:21  

Ops. Sos. Going as a devil in pvc ;-)

Update Reply
fantasia @ 23/10/2012 16:22  

BUMP

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/10/2012 12:05  

Whitby Goth weekend is brilliant. I used to go regularly. The whole town gets well into it & it's great to see familys there all dressed up. There's usually some good bands on at the Pavillion too. However, am working this weekend so it's a no go for me I'm afraid

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 25/10/2012 13:31  

Ive done this quite a few times but no can do this yr, i think there is another one in a few weeks though ? Or was that a few wks ago, not sure ?...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/10/2012 22:21  

Would love love love Loved to have done this.. sadly daughter commitments and her Halloween Fun/Treats take precedent.. so actually no sadly about it.. cos that will be lush in itself.. but this would have been Epic! I have the Goth outfit.. shoes.. everything.. need an excuse to wear them though!!

Suggest those that can't but want too.. try and get together for this next year! With overnight/s thrown in too... Would anyone be up for that.. do you think...

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 25/10/2012 22:45  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email