MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

anyone going rivvy

anyone going rivvy (2) - Forums [Biker Match] anyone going rivvy (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

anyone going rivvy

bugger im at the tooth rally will try and get there next time then

Update Reply
kaycat @ 28/08/2013 20:13  

lookinf forward to meeting you all :D x
and to see you again dave xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/08/2013 23:05  

Ok then :) Just need to sort out meetup time for Vamp and RB and then pick Cally up on the way upto Rivvy. RB can you and Vamp sort out meeting up near to Vamp as it is fairly easy to get to Rivvy from her area along the A6, would say anytime around 11 ish if that is good, also let me know where you are going to meetup and I head over for that time (Somewhere easy to find lol) then have the meetup at Rivvy top barn for about 12 ? after a chat and look at the bikes we can head out for a ride around :) Will check out the routes past Blackburn, up into the hills ;) a bit diffrent, but if I remember the roads, they were nice. P.S. for anyone that likes to go fast we will set up a few easy Way points to wait at ;)

Update Reply
FireStorm-X @ 29/08/2013 02:02  

will do honey, Vamps I will PM you re meeting up. and the weather is looking good

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 29/08/2013 07:08  

ok rb xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/08/2013 09:26  

have a great time everyone's hugs xx

Update Reply
kaycat @ 29/08/2013 17:49  

bumping up. quite a few going on Sunday...Anymore takers.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 30/08/2013 15:52  

Hi Vamp and RB, have you sorted out a meetup point yet for tommorow ? if so can you send a email or post it so I know where to meet you ? I will be picking Cally up at around 11,30 to 11.45 Also after the end of the run we will be stopping at Fredricks for Icecream if anyone else wants to have some of the best Icecream I have ever had ;) lol.

Update Reply
FireStorm-X @ 31/08/2013 13:20  

Have pmd you hon.....11.00 at heaton moor tram station
And the ice cream sounds really good

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 31/08/2013 17:14  

heaton park metrolink hunni x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/08/2013 17:25  

Ok checked the route from the meetup point ;) should be a easy run upto Rivvy :) and if need be Ill bring you back after as well :) Just in case will do a quick run down to the meetup point in a little bit to make sure I know the route lol :)

Update Reply
FireStorm-X @ 31/08/2013 18:44  

Oops sorry vamps I meant park......its an age thing lol

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 31/08/2013 18:49  

I hope to be there (Heaton Park) But don't hang about waiting for me if you wanna set off I'm sure I'll catch up with you Eventually

Update Reply
Emzed @ 31/08/2013 18:59  

Hey Emzed, It would be cool to see you up at Rivington, hopefully the weather will hold for you over the Pennines

Update Reply
DynamicDave @ 31/08/2013 19:04  

Ooo it will be lovely to meet you Emzed

I will try and remember to bring the camera ........and take piccies

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 31/08/2013 19:24  

I must admit Dave, I'm not exactly looking forward to Saddleworth Moor Be good to catch up again mate, if I can make it I was thinking of an "earlyish" start And trying Dunnies cafe in Otley (for brekkie) before it closes What's happened to your pic Going "undercover"

Update Reply
Emzed @ 31/08/2013 19:27  

It'll be lovely to meet you too RB I seem to spend more time in Lancs these days than Yorks But gotta see how me little is doin Yeah don't forget the camera Sandi will never forgive ya

Update Reply
Emzed @ 31/08/2013 19:31  

Oh, bugger, she said

I thought this was on the 8th September .. ..

Never mind, she says . .

<walks slowly away, wiv the music from 'Incredible Hulk' playing>

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/08/2013 21:48  

Yes Emzed, mugshot has gone, am on 'Black Ops' lol ! Otley? Don't they film 'Emmerdale' there? Have a good trip man. Bad to the Bone, I'm sure there will be other opportunities for us all to gather @ Rivington or Southport or Devil's Bridge, anyone?

Update Reply
DynamicDave @ 31/08/2013 22:17  

Dunno about Emmerdale Dave But I've heard they do a great breakfast at Dunnies cafe With tea, for less than a fiver No indegestion from the bill there Might be up for Devils Bridge trip

Update Reply
Emzed @ 31/08/2013 22:23  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email