MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Hey?!

Hey?!  - Forums [Biker Match] Hey?!  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Hey?!

Hi, I'm new to all this! Resorted to a biking website as can't seem to find anyone as mad as me? I find myself sometimes pretending to be someone I'm not? Which gets me no where! So I thought what the hell, just have to go to what interests me & that is bikes! Would love to join some bike meets & have a laugh with peeps. I ride a CCM 644, not really a touring bike but it's a mad & fun bike, my 2nd now, had a 604e before. Have also had a GPZ 500, ZZR 600 & Yammie Thundercat. Shout me up peeps if ya have any near (ish) meets. I'm @ Gloucester :-)

Update Reply
Flippinmental @ 31/03/2012 22:04  

so who nearby??

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 31/03/2012 22:53  

You must be Flippinmental Hi Welcome to BM, check out the events click on button above. There are plenty of people for you to meet up with. Good luck

Update Reply
davidneale @ 31/03/2012 23:36  

hi welcome think u will fit in just fine enjoy

Update Reply
kaycat @ 01/04/2012 10:40  

Welcome to BM you timed it just right 13/15 April big meet and camp at lower lode just up the road from you any info you need should be on the thread. I cant do links so maybe someone can put the link on ?

Update Reply
JP @ 01/04/2012 12:49  

Link fro 13/15th April Lowerlode http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2735

Update Reply
davidneale @ 01/04/2012 14:30  

Mental, welcome M8, like JP and David have said, look at Lower Lode, even if its just to pop across and say Hi.

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 06/04/2012 21:36  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email