MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Earth Hour 2012

Earth Hour 2012 - Forums [Biker Match] Earth Hour 2012 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Earth Hour 2012

It's that time of the year again when you are supposed to turn your lights off from 20:30 to 21:30 to show support for something or other... http://uk.news.yahoo.com/earth-hour-2012--it%E2%80%99s-...paign.html If you are going to do this, please use a bit of caution.... I tried it last year and almost crashed going round a corner

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 31/03/2012 14:17  

LMAO
People are being urged to enter into the spirit of things by playing head torch scrabble, organising candlelit dinners and enjoying night cycle rides.
It’s about realising that the actions we take, from the energy we use, to the food we buy and water we drink, has an effect on the world

But doesn't using a torch or a light on a bike use batteries which cause even more harm to the environment ??

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 31/03/2012 14:21  

Don't even get me started, Shell..... (and never try to confuse environmentalists with facts!)

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 31/03/2012 14:25  

heheh

Yeah I know what you mean TeeCee... say to do one thing instead of another without a thought on what effect the other will have ...

Talking of ruining the environment, washing & dusting & cleaning to do all those chemicals

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 31/03/2012 14:32  

OOOppps I forgot TeeCee ... will I be in trouble now ?

Mind you I was eating cheese & bickies at the time, could have been a fatality with the cheese knife if we had turned the lights out

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 31/03/2012 22:09  

Me too! Mind you, I was outside pouring battery acid into a river....

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 31/03/2012 22:14  

Oh so you did your bit then with a dilution of acid

I was eating strong cheeses & bickies with Ian , not sure what the environmental repercussions for that will be later but I am betting they wont be good ones

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 31/03/2012 23:01  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email