MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Last post

Last post - Forums [Biker Match] Last post - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Last post

This will be my last post for a while, I will also be untagging my self from any events that I have signed up to do. My parents have decided to sign over the house we rent of them to us, It needs a bit of money spending on it so I won't be doing as many rallys as planned if any this year. This also means I won't be subscribing to any websites in the near future. Hopefully I'll be back on before the year is out :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/03/2012 19:57  

Well its a great way to be spending your money (on your future) But hope you can still make the odd night out

Update Reply
JP @ 09/03/2012 19:59  

My subscription expires in a couple of days so I don't think I'll be elligable for any of the events. If I can attend the odd night out I will do my best to get there.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/03/2012 20:05  

all the best for the future Bluey and enjoy your new home

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/03/2012 20:19  

Bluey good luck with all you do hun, was a pleasure knowing ya little un, and sure we'll come across ya somewhere, take care sweety xxx

Update Reply
wenders @ 09/03/2012 20:24  

hey Bluey - just cos you wont be a full member, it dosn't mean you can't come to any events! - Standard members are allowed aswell

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 09/03/2012 20:55  

That's what I thought too !! ... and you don't have to spend oodles to have fun !!

In any case, good luck with the new venture. Hope it brings you loads of smiles.

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 09/03/2012 21:36  

You don't need to untag yourself or come off, just remain as a standard member and come along to what you want. Standard members can still add themselves on event pages. Hope you still make some events at least - and you will probably be settled by the time of the KISS Rally so what better way to join back in! All the best with everything. BM

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/03/2012 21:41  

Yes, its not like you have to be a "member" to attend events, you just turn up so anything you can afford to go to you just arrive! Good luck with house renovation

Update Reply
suzyamki @ 09/03/2012 22:01  

Bluey, all the best Remember most events on here are free, all you gotta do is find money for juice Ride safe

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 10/03/2012 01:19  

All the best mate and a wide decision to invest, but as others have said, if finances allow you can still come to events.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 10/03/2012 02:16  

Bluey! you don't get away from us that easily!! oh no! LOL Good luck with your new responsibilty and hope all goes well for you. nellie and Sandi

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/03/2012 15:11  

Bluey im chuffed for you and your bro hun. As Boss mom says stay a standard member and you might fancy popping in to an event at some point. All the very best to you pet xx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 12/03/2012 18:06  

A learning curve in house maintenance and finances ahead then !!
Good luck with it all, enjoy doing the works needed but DO take some time out and come along to an event or two......

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 15/03/2012 08:09  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email