MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Racing

Jenny Tinmouth returns to BSB

Jenny Tinmouth returns to BSB - Forums [Biker Match] Jenny Tinmouth returns to BSB - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Racing /

Jenny Tinmouth returns to BSB

From Bikesport News: Fast lady Jenny Tinmouth will make a return to the British Superbike Championship in 2012 after securing title sponsorship from tool company Hardinge to add to their existing backers Sorrymate.com and Manx Glass. Tinmouth's debut in the premier class didn't go according to plan last season but she is back with a bang this year on an ex-Craig Fitzpatrick Fireblade and is looking forward to rubbing shoulders with the best in the business. “Racing Superbikes at this level requires a committed title sponsor, for this reason I am really pleased to have the continued support of Sorrymate.com who have partnered me since 2008 to share the title sponsorship with new sponsors Hardinge Machine Tools. It is fantastic to have Hardinge on board and we feel we have teamed up with an organisation that has a great pedigree in engineering as well as a full understanding of how a motorsport team works, having been involved in sponsoring motorsport for many years. It is going to be a busy season so it is great we approach it knowing we are well supported; I’m really looking forward to it," said Tinmouth.

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 09/03/2012 08:51  

Good Luck Jenny!

Update Reply
Sandi @ 09/03/2012 10:34  

Update Reply
ayjay @ 23/04/2012 17:14  

Anyone want to go & support Jenny?: My Nephew can't go now, so I have a spare ticket if anyone is interested?

3-day ticket @ advance-booking price of £31.80 for £30

On-the-day Gate prices are as follows: http://www.oultonpark.co.uk/calendar/2012/may/bsb-5-7-m...ay-op.aspx
Sat £10 (Practice)
Sun £16 (Qualifying + BSB race 1)
Mon £30 (Main Raceday - 2 BSB races + Supports)

Update Reply
mikelebike @ 04/05/2012 14:51  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email