MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Technical Motorbike Help

Dunlop Roadsmart ii

Dunlop Roadsmart ii - Forums [Biker Match] Dunlop Roadsmart ii - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Technical Motorbike Help /

Dunlop Roadsmart ii

Has anyone tried these new dunlop hoops if so let me have your oppinion, as im contemplating switching from my usual bridgestone 023s which i put a lot of faith in, but dont want roadsmarts ii if their s...e SB4

Update Reply
spaceboy4 @ 07/03/2012 12:09  

I have used road smarts for the last 3 years on my xjr1300, best tyre I have used get 10-12tho out of the back 13-15 from the front. im not slow but not silly fast..

Update Reply
highwayman128 @ 07/03/2012 12:29  

Coming down Hartside the pannier was 2 inches off the floor (according to the traffic sergeant/accident investigator) on a bend I overcooked/underlooked a few years ago, braking wasnt an option, steering was pointed where I wanted to go so the only thing to do was leeeeaaaaan.

Traction was maintained at what must have been close to the limit and my arse put a crease in the seat, bike and I came out of the bend with a smile.

Great luggaged and pillioned in the wet and dry, totally recommended.

Update Reply
Laffo @ 07/03/2012 13:22  

Thanks for your imput laffo and highwayman, they seem to have impressed you guys, well thats it decision made roadsmarts will be fitted asap... that mileage from the back tyre really is very very good im gettin about 7-8k out of the rear... i probably ride similr to you both eg not always slug slow and not always megafast..... thanks again laffo/highwayman SB4

Update Reply
spaceboy4 @ 07/03/2012 13:46  

No probs. That little incident was a while ago but been doing pillioned/luggaged touring on them and they are the dogs danglies all round.

Update Reply
Laffo @ 07/03/2012 16:12  

Your profile pic, its not at the bar at Mad Axeman rally is it?...

Update Reply
Laffo @ 07/03/2012 16:13  

no its a pub in lymme cheshire called the old no3

Update Reply
spaceboy4 @ 07/03/2012 18:46  

Oh no, Groundhog bar, lol... Very similar through bleary a bleary eye.

Update Reply
Laffo @ 07/03/2012 18:58  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email