MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Valentine Cards

Valentine Cards - Forums [Biker Match] Valentine Cards - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Valentine Cards

Valentines Day, means different things for each of us. If you have no one to send an actual card to - then why not send a Valentine message to someone who has caught your attention on here..........good ice breaker to start chatting. Don't be shy, help cupid to ping some hearts. If like me you haven't received a card or indeed any display of affection, let's turn it around and make someone smile by sending a message - it's only a wee bit of fun I know it is commercial clap trap (not bitter in the least ) have a good day whatever you do xxxxxx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 14/02/2012 09:42  

And a scrumptious happy Valentine's for all you
fellow singles from me too XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 14/02/2012 13:31  

BOB'S

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 14/02/2012 15:45  

Everyone.

Update Reply
lawnmower @ 14/02/2012 15:50  

LMF, I done three things today;
1. thought of you 2. thought of you 3. thought of you

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 14/02/2012 15:51  

Bomb Doctor a friend for life you'll be, Special, thoughtful, and full of glee, Mutual love of Tractors is our bond you see, and a desire to chuckle, giggle and take the 'P' Wishing you and Klare all the best and to say, have a magical and awesome Valentines Day!

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 14/02/2012 17:11  

If like me, your Valentines Day was bereft of cards and a gift,
This message to you from me, is to give you a lift, Don't be sad, bitter and generally mad, Think of the many happy Biking days still to be had, Memories to be made, smiles and laughs as well, Don't be glum, be chipper and a smiley giddy kipper, Days to come are sure to be swell, It's my hope this poem has made you smile, making you laugh and grip your knickers as well!

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 14/02/2012 17:50  

Awwww BOB's thnx Hunny

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 14/02/2012 19:22  

Awwwww Blushes

I've thought of you all day too, in between the bashing cars, breaking down and general mess today has turned out to be. You've made me smile when I've felt down :) x x x x x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/02/2012 19:36  

Katie, that's lovely. Its my 1st valentines day without my lovely hubbie, he was quite a romantic really so I have missed him more than ever today

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/02/2012 19:52  

Never had a valentines day card in my life!!!! Boohoooooo

Update Reply
wenders @ 14/02/2012 20:45  

Happy Valentines for a very special person......you know who you are...xxx

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 14/02/2012 20:49  

Wender's

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 14/02/2012 20:57  

Everyday is a Valentine day or should be and guess who gets mine - some Little Fecker op narf

Update Reply
potnoodles @ 14/02/2012 21:04  

Ordered some flowers/choccies to be sent to my Cagiva Girl off the net, and she sent exactly the same for me - from exactly the same company. How weird is that?? Great minds etc.... for everyone who the postman passed by.

Update Reply
Weirdoraptor @ 14/02/2012 21:15  

Who's that then Andy?

Update Reply
W.M.F. @ 14/02/2012 21:31  

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww @ u BD and LMF!!! Couldnt be happier for u guys!!

For everyone else who i know and love dearly u all know u have a friend for life in me :-)

I've had an absolutely ace day and i'm having a fab night with my gorgeous graham and been spoilt rotten as always-good food, brews and plenty of tlc as well as tolerating me sending bleeding essays for texts pmsl

Yes i know war and peace but cant change everything about me eh?? Huge hugs for everyone that needs them and bobs-ur ace chick xx

Update Reply
mizzi @ 14/02/2012 22:02  

Thanks Bomb hun mwah xx

Update Reply
wenders @ 14/02/2012 22:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email