MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Another newbie...

Another newbie... (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Another newbie... (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Another newbie...

Hello welcome to BM,have funnn..

Update Reply
skyline25 @ 11/02/2012 16:12  

Welcome saffee, I am sure you will find a good time with the people on this site and plenty of rally's and meet up's. All you need to do is search events and watch the forums and you will find something that appeals to you. Things in the south should be picking up with rossoandy21 at the helm. But the midlands events are easly within reach for you also. Enjoy

Update Reply
davidneale @ 11/02/2012 17:19  

Thanks guys. Already managed to land me a new fella on here and only joined two weeks ago so I not doin too bad lol. Roll on the first rally of the year in the not too distant future

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/02/2012 12:21  

Hi Saffee, there is a small rally "The Sundowner" just up the road from you at Datchworth last weekend in July, 16-20 miles away, very friendly mixed bunch. Will pm you contact number.

Update Reply
harry worth @ 13/02/2012 21:05  

Saffee, You say "you managed to land yourself a new fella on here and only joined two weeks ago so your not doin too bad" NOT TOO BAD !!! ??

I should co-co lol

Well done you

Update Reply
Big Fred @ 13/02/2012 21:15  

Welcome saffee and congrats

Glad you are enjoying the site and all it has to offer

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 13/02/2012 23:24  

Lol Fred what can I say?! Thanks guys, still finding my way round but so far so good :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/02/2012 22:00  

St Albans well ya should live next to some proper biking roads like i do

Oh and welcome to the site trouble hope yer good and maybe catch up with ya this year as been a very long time since seen u last x

Update Reply
madscots @ 21/02/2012 02:01  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email