MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop

zzr600 wanted

zzr600 wanted - Forums [Biker Match] zzr600 wanted - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop /

zzr600 wanted

dont suppose any one has on or knows of one for sale around the £700 mark? tryed ebay & biketrader but no joy

Update Reply
Oggy @ 03/07/2007 01:32  

Hey up oggy , I know where there is a zzr600 but since you posted this i havent been able to contact him. I`m not shure where you are but he`s in sheffield . I think it might want some work doing on it but not shure ,i only know him from a bikers forum site. I will get details for you a,s,a,p Take care mate ...........

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 04/07/2007 05:39  

cheers Graham

Update Reply
Oggy @ 04/07/2007 06:29  

Hi graham, yes the ZZr is still for sale. It needs a new 2nd gear dog (replacement box is about £70-90) and could use a rub down and spray or touch up. Mechanically everything else works fine, new tyres, brakes all round and a recent service etc has been done by me, it ran out of test in march as its been off the road but is taxed until october. For the condition its in I was looking for £550+ as IMO it needs about £200 worth of work to have it back to good condition but then its probably worth about £950. It runs fine and you can live with the 2nd gear being jumpy by short shifting to 3rd but to be honest I would say it needs fixing to be ok again. As its been stood I will take £450 for it as it stands but no less really. This is how he sent it to me is it any good........

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 04/07/2007 07:05  

I'l see what she says I think she's looking for something to jump on & go really,I'l know by this evening & will let you know,cheers Graham

Update Reply
Oggy @ 04/07/2007 07:08  

just asked her & she feels its a bit far to go tbh but thanks anyway Graham

Update Reply
Oggy @ 04/07/2007 07:13  

is that bike still for sale graham

Update Reply
earthwind @ 04/07/2007 08:39  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email