MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

injured soldiers xmas suprize

injured soldiers xmas suprize - Forums [Biker Match] injured soldiers xmas suprize - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

injured soldiers xmas suprize

Where do ya begin ..nowi got time to write sommat....what a brill day ..and many thanks to all those who turned up, it exceeded all expectations, for such a worthy cause..total amount of bikes trikes n scooters went past the 150 mark.splendid.and everything turned out perfec t well nearly couple of unexpected hiccups at the last min ..sorry to the folks who had to go to the other car park, kindly lent to us by birmingham uni...didnt know tilli got to the main car park that we could have all gone into there...and me with the only bike that never breaks down , breaking down with in sight of the hossie..new battery now fitted grrrr...to much horn pipping n flashing lights..i think every one enjoyed the day was brill..the total collected on the day was £920.46 with a bit more to come..and on central news to yam all famous lol..(could been a bit longer booo )..nice to see some familiar faces..ronnie hahah da rocogize ya..but you know who you are..sorryi couldnt speak to every one was a bit tied up directing bikes n collecting dosh with ivyxx( me woman ) taa mrs..if you want to see what happened on the day theres 100.s pics on the group page, plus vids..and also on you tube..so agen thanks to ev ery one who came...the next event is being planned possibly weston super mare when it gets warmer, a fri to sun campin ..sun sea and sand n beer n band do..i,ll keep ya posted...ride safe ..Taz..

Update Reply
tazant @ 03/01/2012 09:56  

Well done guy's excellent effort.

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 03/01/2012 10:55  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email