MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Technical Motorbike Help

Tank and fairing respray

Tank and fairing respray - Forums [Biker Match] Tank and fairing respray - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Technical Motorbike Help /

Tank and fairing respray

Hi 'team Spesh racing' is on the hunt for someone who can/or knows someone in the west Mids area who can respray the race bikes fuel tank and race fairing for us. It doesn't need to be showroom standard, but the colour needs to be matched with excisting tail section and mudguard. Basic colour design needed. Put a post up here or pm me if you can or know someone who can help. Many thanks 'team Spesh racing' principal rider, chief mechanic, transport co-ordinator and chief bottle washer. spesh (aka Alan ;-) )

Update Reply
SPESH @ 21/11/2011 08:34  

Didn't Bj spray cars a few years back cus I have gun and compresser

Update Reply
JP @ 21/11/2011 08:57  

Hi Alan, got all the kit here but prob too far for you to travel?.....give us a shout if your stuck m8 Ian

Update Reply
Noddy1 @ 21/11/2011 10:11  

I used a company that was literally down the back of this lane:

http://g.co/maps/6jh6w

But I can't remember the name to save my life, might have the paperwork at home somewhere but they did a really good job. Was probably five years ago now though, so if they've moved or whatever I wouldn't know. Of course, only any use if you're in the area ;p

Update Reply
Say_Ten @ 21/11/2011 17:11  

Yeah I'm not far from there really. I might have a cycle round there next week and have a butchers. Cheers

Update Reply
SPESH @ 21/11/2011 19:32  

Al did you get sorted ?

Update Reply
JP @ 23/11/2011 17:15  

Arnolds fairing repairs in Pensnett, Dudley.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/11/2011 18:47  

Old Un yes i did but think he is after a more professional finish then my feeble equipment can do lol

But i shall make sure the logo goes on there somewhere :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 24/11/2011 16:44  

bj i do have good gun and compressor

Update Reply
JP @ 24/11/2011 16:52  

Thanks for all the leads and info. I've been quoted two hundred quid for a full body work and respray. Thats the tank, fairing, front mud guard and the tail unit aswell. But will make some checks around the local area first. Jackie i'm sure your able to do a professional job :-)

Update Reply
SPESH @ 24/11/2011 22:13  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email