MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What's on your Bucket List??

What's on your Bucket List?? - Forums [Biker Match] What's on your Bucket List?? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What's on your Bucket List??

Mine, to ice skate in Central Park and to sing live on stage. I can't carry a tune in a bucket and have feet like 2 bars of soap, but hey ho. What's on your list!!!!!

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 02/11/2011 20:47  

To look down on planet earth from space. Far too old, unfit, oh yeah . . . and skint, for it ever to happen, but its a dream!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/11/2011 20:51  

Slidy, no one can steal your dreams.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 02/11/2011 21:04  

here's some other peoples http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=5780 I have now crossed some off my list. I have swam with dolphins and sharks in the wild.

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 03/11/2011 12:17  

My number 1 has to be seeing ayres rock at sunset with the man i love at my side to keep my feet on the ground because i've wanted to see that since my cousin cathy told me how spectacular it is on one of her many visits from oz...

Sadly cathy died aged 35 and i promised her 'one day' i'd go there when i was 12....she was probably the nicest, scattiest, giddiest and nuttiest professor i've ever met and lived life like a 2 year old kid seeing snow for the first time and proof positive that being nutty is hereditary lol

Really did consider going ice skating in central park but the thought of chilblains in the -40 wind chill filled me with fear lol

Gives me a reason to go back so hopefully in the next few years should be able to go back :-)

Update Reply
mizzi @ 03/11/2011 16:02  

Paddle up the Amazon, go up the Jungfrau, see the northern lights, whale watching to name a few.

Update Reply
harry worth @ 03/11/2011 21:25  

OOOOOH sooooo many where to begin??? See wolves in the wild. Base camp Everest. New York at Christmas time. New England in the Fall. ooohhh Ride route 66 is def before dementia sets in but I need to win the lottery first . Ride around the coast of Britian on my own bike. live happily ever after............................bloody romantic that i am

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/11/2011 23:29  

Route 66 and sturgis rally.
Tour Iceland.

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 05/11/2011 15:21  

To go on a hotair balloon ride over africa.

Update Reply
dawnie 1967 @ 05/11/2011 23:43  

to find someone who I make as happy and content as they do me...and spend as many yrs as possible by their side. Then to share as many wonderful experiences like those already mentioned with them.. not asking much..is it?

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 05/11/2011 23:55  

To go back to Sasolburg South Africa where i was born. - just for a visit
Visit the Great Wall of China

Got to Canada

See the Northern lights

live till I'm 90 with all my marbles

And too many more to mention

Update Reply
lisaj @ 06/11/2011 01:08  

To live in Wales in a cottage with some land to grow my veggies and keep my chickens

and see the Northern Lights with someone to keep me warm as I'm allergic to the cold

Oh and to pass my bike test and get a "big girl's bike"

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 06/11/2011 17:50  

my bucket list wish would to be.................

to have some good luck in me life for a change!!

Update Reply
drobess @ 06/11/2011 18:25  

Lisa J . . Sasolburg is a place to behold! . . . . . Live your dream(bucket list) and do it!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/11/2011 18:35  

So long as friends and family are smiling and healthy - I'm happy with that but to pick something would be: 1. to own my ickle detached cottagey type house with bar, indoor swimming pool, ice rink that covers over to make a roller rink and badminton court - plenty of room for friends and family to stay over and work only part time in a job that I enjoy! (think some of this came up in the post of what would you do if you won lotto too!) and live happily ever after! 2. Visit Carlo's bakery in Hoboken, meet Buddy and make a cake with him (I'm working on that one !) Anything else I've wanted to do I've done - though am a simplistic chick so my thoughts don't stretch as exciting as some of you guys they were things like meeting Marti Pellow, James Toseland, going to Austria for a snowy christmas, getting a bike (the last time around!)

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 07/11/2011 17:42  

Just a half bucket for now .. Ride route 66 e- w , and then find another route back east Do a trackday (really - never done one !!) Ride new zealand retire to a south sea island c/w a pose of young handmaidens tending to my every .. oops sorry, wrong website ... !

Update Reply
chris.sheridan @ 08/11/2011 08:35  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email